4 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

5 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

7 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

5 outdated fashion rules you gotta break

Trends come and go with the seasons, but the ironclad laws of style stay the same, right? Wrong! We’ve already OK’ed wearing white after Labor Day (twice)...

I'm still a bit iffy on mixing black and brown... but I'm trying Smile

by unicornninja on 2/20/2013 5:46:39 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/20/2013 4:28:46 PM

The second outfit is my favorite! <3

by purplerainn on 2/20/2013 4:19:18 PM

mod mod mod mod
i have one group of friends that i hang out with in school and there starting to be inappropriate so should i move on ?
also my mom wants we to do track at school but i already play two sports and i dont like running as much should i do it or not?

hey girl! if you don't feel comfortable in that friend group anymore, I think it's definitely time to move on. And if you already feel too busy (and don't enjoy the sport) it seems pretty silly to do it. Stick with the sports you like and you'll be much happier.

Katie L.

by paigepanda11 on 2/20/2013 4:00:09 PM

MOD there's a girl who goes to my school and she's a freshman and he's a senior... I find it really gross. I mean if they were both over 18 it would be fine, but she's 14 and he's almost 18!

hey girl! while it may gross you out, it's really not your business at all. unless you think they're doing something illegal, I'd just leave it alone and focus your energy on your life.

Katie L.

by wenhua9 on 2/20/2013 3:46:02 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush STILL hasn't asked me out yet. He was close to me on V-day, but he didn't ask me out! He gives me hints that he likes me. He loves to play with my hair, he copies what I say to annoy me lol, he jokes around with me, there is always good eye contact between us, and he called me "tough" because I fight guys at karate and win. I would love to ask him out, but I can't date him unless he asks me out. My mom says that I'm not old enough to date, but she trusts him and she would let me if he asks me out, and she says a girl asking a guy out makes her look "easy". How can I send my crush signals to ask me out? He already asked me if I liked him in the past, and I said no just in case I got rejected. How do I let him know I want him more than a friend? I don't want to look "easy" though. Thanks!

Hey girl! I totally feel for you - this definitely sounds like a dilemma. Since asking him out yourself seems a bit out of the question, I would just ask him whether he likes you or not. Then see where the conversation goes from there. Hopefully he gets the hint! If not, though, I wouldn't stress about it too much. It sounds like you guys have a pretty great relationship already. You can continue to get to know each better as friends, and that'll give your mom some time to come around to the idea of you dating. Good luck!
Florence N.

by britishgurl on 2/20/2013 10:54:33 AM

We can’t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!