30 MINUTES AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

1 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

2 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

5 outdated fashion rules you gotta break

Trends come and go with the seasons, but the ironclad laws of style stay the same, right? Wrong! We’ve already OK’ed wearing white after Labor Day (twice)...

don't like the first and second, too much for me. The others are cute though!

by ColosalMascara on 2/26/2013 2:24:30 PM

i coulnd't agree more except with the black and brown one.

by alicia1998 on 2/26/2013 12:40:18 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/22/2013 7:14:21 PM

i love the shoes in the black and navy picture ♥

by Casey_cookie on 2/22/2013 2:29:04 PM

What top would go with this sort of necklace?
it's floral the flowers are mint peach and lavender the chain is gold also
what color top would look cute with it? should I wear a chiffon blouse ruffled blouse mint
Sweater please help!

Hey girl, all those top ideas sound like they'd be super cute.  Lay your options out on your bed and see what they look like next to the necklace to find out which combo is your fave.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 2/21/2013 9:35:44 AM

Since when does black and navy not go? Guess Im out of fashion trends... even though I have cute clothes!

by hmeyer on 2/20/2013 11:49:10 PM

Tights. Are. Not. Pants. Just, no. They're supposed to go OVER things. Not alone

by linabearforever on 2/20/2013 8:47:34 PM

I love the first outfit the pants are soooo cute!

by ToxicCrayon on 2/20/2013 7:52:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
Ok so I am in 8th grade and we have a Semi-Formal Dance at the end of the year and some people take dates and some dont. Well i want to go with a group of friends like we all kinda have it planned out and everything. SO my mom and I were talking about it and she goes your taking a date and I said ummm no im going with a group of friends and she is like well i guess you wont go and I reallly want to go but with my friends !!! How do I convince my mom into letting me go with friends like she has no problem with me going she just wants me to go with a date please help and sorry this is so long (:

Hey girlie, maybe she's afraid that everyone else will have a date and you'll feel left out. Assure her that none of your friends are taking dates and a lot of kids will be going solo. If she knows that it's the norm and not the exception, she'll probably be more likely to let you go. And you can also explain to her that hanging out with your friends all night will be a lot more fun than being glued to a boy.

Lauren T.

by nazirah817 on 2/20/2013 6:51:35 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/20/2013 6:36:26 PM

I'm still a bit iffy on mixing black and brown... but I'm trying Smile

by unicornninja on 2/20/2013 5:46:39 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/20/2013 4:28:46 PM

The second outfit is my favorite! <3

by purplerainn on 2/20/2013 4:19:18 PM

mod mod mod mod
i have one group of friends that i hang out with in school and there starting to be inappropriate so should i move on ?
also my mom wants we to do track at school but i already play two sports and i dont like running as much should i do it or not?

hey girl! if you don't feel comfortable in that friend group anymore, I think it's definitely time to move on. And if you already feel too busy (and don't enjoy the sport) it seems pretty silly to do it. Stick with the sports you like and you'll be much happier.

xoxo

Katie L.

by paigepanda11 on 2/20/2013 4:00:09 PM

MOD there's a girl who goes to my school and she's a freshman and he's a senior... I find it really gross. I mean if they were both over 18 it would be fine, but she's 14 and he's almost 18!

hey girl! while it may gross you out, it's really not your business at all. unless you think they're doing something illegal, I'd just leave it alone and focus your energy on your life.

xoxo

Katie L.

by wenhua9 on 2/20/2013 3:46:02 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush STILL hasn't asked me out yet. He was close to me on V-day, but he didn't ask me out! He gives me hints that he likes me. He loves to play with my hair, he copies what I say to annoy me lol, he jokes around with me, there is always good eye contact between us, and he called me "tough" because I fight guys at karate and win. I would love to ask him out, but I can't date him unless he asks me out. My mom says that I'm not old enough to date, but she trusts him and she would let me if he asks me out, and she says a girl asking a guy out makes her look "easy". How can I send my crush signals to ask me out? He already asked me if I liked him in the past, and I said no just in case I got rejected. How do I let him know I want him more than a friend? I don't want to look "easy" though. Thanks!

Hey girl! I totally feel for you - this definitely sounds like a dilemma. Since asking him out yourself seems a bit out of the question, I would just ask him whether he likes you or not. Then see where the conversation goes from there. Hopefully he gets the hint! If not, though, I wouldn't stress about it too much. It sounds like you guys have a pretty great relationship already. You can continue to get to know each better as friends, and that'll give your mom some time to come around to the idea of you dating. Good luck!
Florence N.