AN HOUR AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

2 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

3 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

COMMENTS

"Get through it" playlist for when ya really don't wanna work out

We all have those times when all we want to do is sit on the couch, even though we know we should go for a...

MODMODMOD!!
i have been eating healthy and doing an hour of pilates every day and I am not looking any better. my mom says it is because of my hormones and there is nothing else i can do. i am not over weight, but i feel uncomfident because all of my friends are so skinny and i feel like the fat one in our group of friends. why aren't i losing weight/fat?

Maybe you're not doing the right activity for your body type. Rather than pilates, try cycling or running! Also it takes time to see improvement, so make sure to be patient!

mailyse f.

by kpianoplayer on 3/6/2013 3:47:10 PM

MOD,
I've been eating healthily and exercising a lot because I want to get rid of fat on my thighs. It's been working, but now my thighs are the same size but just more muscular. What should I do to make my thighs skinnier and not buffer?

Hey! There's no (healthy) way to get rid of the muscle mass you develop naturally, I don't think. I'm not really an expert though. So I would ask a trainer at a gym or gym teacher if there are any specific techniques for something like this. good luck!

Helen S.

by ilovehamsters77 on 2/23/2013 3:05:53 PM

MOD M0d MOd moD!!!!!!!!
Hey how r u? I have a question- umm, if i buy a bike and ride it every day for like 30 minutes, will i eventually lose weight? I am 5lbs overweight. I wanna tone up especialy in time for swim suit season! Smile thanks!!!!

hey! I'm doing great! Thanks for asking Smile yes I think that sounds like a great way to stay in shapeSmile

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 2/23/2013 2:18:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Do you have any tips on how I can make my face less shiny? I'm not sure if its oil or not, because even the minute after I'm done washing my face it still shines bright like a diamond (haha). Thanks in advance (:

hey girl! for oily-prone skin, try to use gentle and oil-free makeup products. a lot of oily skinned chicas are quick to scrub their face like crazy, but this will actually only make your face shinier by overproudcing the oil you're stripping away. to combat this, try using a toner after you wash your face. use oil-free mousterizers that are specially designed for oily skin. and stick to oil-free makeup!

xoxo

Katie L.

by onerboner on 2/20/2013 1:34:39 PM

"Try" makes me feel like i can do anything Smile

by islandgirl23 on 2/20/2013 12:24:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So last summer I went through kinda a phase where I didn't eat a lot. I just wanted to be skinny! So I started counting carbs, calories, fat- everything! I started by eating under 1000 calories a day, then 500 cals a day, the it got bad and I ate 125 or less a day. I also excersized a lot and lost 10+ lbs in 10 days. Only my 2 best friends know. Now, I can't eat without calculating how many calories I'm eating and how I'm going to get fat from it. That's all I can think about. I just want to start eating like that again! What can I do???

Unfortunately it's not going to be very easy to break yourself out of this habit. But as long as you dont give up - youll be able to. My first suggestion is to talk to an adult you can trust about it. Tell them how you counted calories and such too much and now you cant stop. They'll be able to give you the support and help you need. Aside from that I think what you need to focus on now is how to eat a balanced meal. So instead of focusing on the calories, make sure you're eating a balanced meal. Try to eat a meat - on bread in a sandwich or maybe even as a wrap. Then also make sure you eat a fruit and a vegetable - like a fruit cup and a bag of baby carrots. Then you can have a snack like cookies or some chips. If you put your focus on making balanced healthy meals, maybe you can lessen your obsession with the numbers. Try to focus on other more important things and your habit will hopefully slip away. Good luck hon. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by txtingirl on 2/19/2013 10:18:42 PM

i love all of those songs!!!

by foodiejr99 on 2/19/2013 8:09:49 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/19/2013 6:30:22 PM

Thanks much for all of these playlists! i always discover new songs i can add to my iPod (:

by IceCreamFan on 2/19/2013 6:17:50 PM