2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Gym bag must-have: It's pretty much a 10-second shower

You know that feeling when you dash into the locker room after a particularly rousing game of floor hockey? Adrenaline is flooding your bod with...

when you bump the ball it should hit your lower arm near you wrist if you hit with your hand your more likely to break something.

by parisjayde on 3/28/2013 12:35:08 AM

Mod-
So i friend requested my dad on fb and he messaged me a week ago. since then we've been msging 24/7. but my mom doesnt really want my dad in my life. She keeps talking about him not being there before. how should i tell her that we've been in contact? Thanks!

by kaylarocks2000 on 2/27/2013 10:56:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've always had these little skin colored bumps on my face, they cause my skin to he red on my cheeks but I have had them since elementary school, I'm 16 now. I wash my face everyday and use face masks/exfoliate And nothing makes them go away. They aren't acne because they never get heads and I've had them since way before puberty! They are annoying and embarrassing cause it looks like I have acne but they don't go away! Help! What do you think it is/ how can I get rid of it! Thanks!

by Liddywitty on 2/27/2013 10:49:49 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
when is the next issue of gl coming out?

by mrsalicia on 2/27/2013 10:41:05 PM

Hey fille (that's girl in french!), since you clicked on this article you might be interested in a club I created. Its called Beauty Facts. This is a place were beauty secrets are shared maybe even some tips and tricks and recipes for homemade skin masks! Hope I'll see ya there!

by Chloe<3 on 2/27/2013 8:33:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been feeling really sad all week...like the littlest thing have been bothering me and getting me down so much. Everything is stressing me out and certain people have just been annoying me SO much...I've basically just wanted to stay in bed all week because everything is either stressing me out or making me want to cry. Well, this is unlike me...usually I'm able to take things lightly and not dwell on stressful things. I just got my period this afternoon...could that have been causing my mood to be different?? Sometimes I've felt this way with my period before..but not like every month. Thanks for the advice<3

Hey girlie, it could definitely be your period hormones messing with your emotions. But you can help balance that out with healthy foods and some exercise. Fruits and vegetables have chemicals that make you feel happier and exercise gives you endorphins and really does make you feel better.

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 2/27/2013 5:59:13 PM

These are awesome! i got them in a package from my mom at camp and i used them to get rid of the oil on my face right before the camp dance and they worked magic!Everyone should try these!!!

by physicschick on 2/27/2013 3:51:37 PM

I'm def gonna try them!

by hmeyer on 2/26/2013 11:36:09 PM

I need help with my bumping. lols i accidently hit the coach's head at the first day of tryouts. ;(

When I try to bump the volleyball, my hand hurts. but I'm probably just doing the wrong hand position?
Any helpful tips?

by monicaisfabuluz on 2/26/2013 11:28:01 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:06:04 PM

I have these and the feel sooo good! It's like you just dropped a pile of cash on a facial! I keep one in my gym bag, another in my bathroom. Must buy!

by lilyyum on 2/26/2013 4:58:13 PM

Im def gonna try these! These would be good for gym class.

by ToxicCrayon on 2/26/2013 2:36:40 PM