1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

2 HOURS AGO Need a fashion fix? There's an app for that: http://t.co/RS6ihqlgqj

3 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

COMMENTS

I'm freaked about befriending the populars

I'm outgoing around friends, but I have the hardest time talking to new people, especially popular ones. In my new math class, almost everyone is...

MOD MOD MOD! Almost all the shore kids I know are all getting sick and I'm sick as I write this. Its driving everyone insane because we can't get on with recovery since we were one of the worst hit areas. Any advice on how to avoid getting sick in the future?
Thanks!

Hey girlie, to stay healthy, you'll need to be good to your body. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, exercise and make sure you're getting plenty of sleep and Vitamin C. Taking yourself makes your immune system stronger and makes you less likely to get sick.
Lauren T.

by ImJustMe96 on 3/3/2013 5:50:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I've liked my best guy friend on and off for the past year and a half(eight times!!!!!). he's 3 years older than me, which really sucks but that never seemed to stop me. anyways, i know he likes someone else, but she's in a committed relationship so he has to get over her anyways. she's also my age, which means there's a chance he could like me(i wasn't sure he could just cause of the age difference.) i know we can't date now, but i so would in the future...should i tell him i like him? honestly, i would just let it go, but i've liked him so much for so long that i feel i'm not supposed to. help!

Hey girlie,

It's really up to you whether or not you tell him you like him--it might make things weird in your friendship for a little while, but it could also lead to a relationship. There's definitely no rush if you're not sure, but if you want him to know how you feel, that's your decision! If you don't want to flat-out tell him, you could also hint at it or ask him to dance with you at your next dance. Good luck girlie Smile

Meghan D.

by karategirl78 on 3/2/2013 11:44:24 PM

i was friends with the popular group

by MTC 415 on 3/2/2013 8:46:29 PM

haha if i asked them that,they A) wouldnt respond B) look at me and turn away or C) say "um, yes." lol Smile

by badatbasketball on 3/2/2013 4:20:03 PM

I have, like, the exact same prob. It's not that I'm afraid of them, it's that I know I don't fit in with them. I always end up being the loner in the corner in my algebra class while everyone else has fun. :/

by glgirl1199 on 3/2/2013 12:13:44 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/2/2013 11:42:48 AM

GL should have ice breakers for friends or something.

by pinklol56 on 3/2/2013 9:20:50 AM