8 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

9 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

11 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

I'm only 13--why did my breasts stop growing?

I’m 13 and I started developing breasts recently. It seems like they’ve stopped growing, but my BFF, who’s 11, already has bigger breasts than me...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i had a crush on my guy friend. few years ago he told me he liked me. i told him i liked him back. ever since he never mentioned about it. now we barely hang out. also he's the one moving on...
What does this guy action mean. Does he even like me at all?
SUPER CONFUSED!

Hey girlie, that is really confusing! If he doesn't want to be with you just move on. You can do better than a guy who says he likes you and then ignores you. Find another boy to flirt with instead.

Lauren T.

by Anicole00 on 7/21/2013 4:45:10 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Where can I buy clothes at the age of 13 and have small breasts and have a tummy sticking out (also known as "baby fat")
Please Help! Want to fit in...

Hey! I know puberty is a tough time, but I'm sure any clothes you like would look great on you. I think Target and H&M have good options. Chack them out and see what you think. Good luck! Helen S.

by Anicole00 on 7/20/2013 3:27:47 PM

I just became a teen and have my stomach stick out more than my breasts; even though they are pretty small. But where can I by clothes?

by Anicole00 on 7/20/2013 1:09:40 PM

I had began being a teen and I have small breasts. But also my stomach sticks out father than my breasts. And its not because I am fat. But where could I buy clothes. Either the stores I go to sell tights tops or meant for bigger breasts?
What do I do?

by Anicole00 on 7/20/2013 1:03:16 PM

My nipple is half pinkish and half is like a bruise but it don't hurt... What's up?

by popgirl79 on 6/30/2013 10:25:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im 12 (almost 13), petite and thin and my breasts started growing about 8 months ago and until now, the only change i noticed was very little. Does it mean they will continue growing at this rate or i will have some sort of breast growth spurt soon?? thanks! Smile

Hey girlie, it's different for everyone. Your breasts will continue to grow through your late teens, so even if they grow slowly, they'll definitely get bigger.

Lauren T.

by mayag1300 on 6/17/2013 8:25:23 PM

Mod!!! I have acne scars on my back. Is there any way to hide or get rid of them (prefferably)?

hey! have you tried neosporin? here's some more tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/Acne-Scars.aspx

Helen S.

by ccy4198 on 5/2/2013 8:09:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My friends always asks me for help with her period but i don't even have mine? She knows I don't have it so she always talks to the girls who Do have their period! It's just a stupid puberty thing but I feel like i'm losing our freindship!!!

Hey Chica, Don't worry about it too much. It's a phase that she will grow out of and you will develop too. In the meantime, talk about something you both still have in common. boys? fashion? a sports team?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kehsnow on 4/9/2013 7:31:47 AM

Mod! Mod Mod!
All of my friends tell me I should wear a bra, but a measured my chest at home and apearantly I don't need to?(i was 27 and 31 inches if that helps) What do i do?
Please Reply

Hey Chica, I don't know if there is a certain size your bust needs to be before you wear a bra. Bras are worn for a variety of reasons in addition to support. Talk to your mom or an adult woman you trust to figure out when you can get a bra.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kehsnow on 4/9/2013 7:29:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a really annoying problem with my bra and cami. Where my straps meet the fabric on my cami, my bra always peeks over the top. This prevents me from wearing v-neck shirts because I always have to pull up my cami so nobody can see my bra! Please help and reply soon!!!!
-Abby

Hey girlie, find a strapless bra and try wearing that. Strapless bras tend to hit lower than a regular bra, so it won't peak out from under your cami.

Lauren T.