5 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

8 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

8 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

I'm only 13--why did my breasts stop growing?

I’m 13 and I started developing breasts recently. It seems like they’ve stopped growing, but my BFF, who’s 11, already has bigger breasts than me...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i had a crush on my guy friend. few years ago he told me he liked me. i told him i liked him back. ever since he never mentioned about it. now we barely hang out. also he's the one moving on...
What does this guy action mean. Does he even like me at all?
SUPER CONFUSED!

Hey girlie, that is really confusing! If he doesn't want to be with you just move on. You can do better than a guy who says he likes you and then ignores you. Find another boy to flirt with instead.

Lauren T.

by Anicole00 on 7/21/2013 4:45:10 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Where can I buy clothes at the age of 13 and have small breasts and have a tummy sticking out (also known as "baby fat")
Please Help! Want to fit in...

Hey! I know puberty is a tough time, but I'm sure any clothes you like would look great on you. I think Target and H&M have good options. Chack them out and see what you think. Good luck! Helen S.

by Anicole00 on 7/20/2013 3:27:47 PM

I just became a teen and have my stomach stick out more than my breasts; even though they are pretty small. But where can I by clothes?

by Anicole00 on 7/20/2013 1:09:40 PM

I had began being a teen and I have small breasts. But also my stomach sticks out father than my breasts. And its not because I am fat. But where could I buy clothes. Either the stores I go to sell tights tops or meant for bigger breasts?
What do I do?

by Anicole00 on 7/20/2013 1:03:16 PM

My nipple is half pinkish and half is like a bruise but it don't hurt... What's up?

by popgirl79 on 6/30/2013 10:25:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im 12 (almost 13), petite and thin and my breasts started growing about 8 months ago and until now, the only change i noticed was very little. Does it mean they will continue growing at this rate or i will have some sort of breast growth spurt soon?? thanks! Smile

Hey girlie, it's different for everyone. Your breasts will continue to grow through your late teens, so even if they grow slowly, they'll definitely get bigger.

Lauren T.

by mayag1300 on 6/17/2013 8:25:23 PM

Mod!!! I have acne scars on my back. Is there any way to hide or get rid of them (prefferably)?

hey! have you tried neosporin? here's some more tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/Acne-Scars.aspx

Helen S.

by ccy4198 on 5/2/2013 8:09:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My friends always asks me for help with her period but i don't even have mine? She knows I don't have it so she always talks to the girls who Do have their period! It's just a stupid puberty thing but I feel like i'm losing our freindship!!!

Hey Chica, Don't worry about it too much. It's a phase that she will grow out of and you will develop too. In the meantime, talk about something you both still have in common. boys? fashion? a sports team?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kehsnow on 4/9/2013 7:31:47 AM

Mod! Mod Mod!
All of my friends tell me I should wear a bra, but a measured my chest at home and apearantly I don't need to?(i was 27 and 31 inches if that helps) What do i do?
Please Reply

Hey Chica, I don't know if there is a certain size your bust needs to be before you wear a bra. Bras are worn for a variety of reasons in addition to support. Talk to your mom or an adult woman you trust to figure out when you can get a bra.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kehsnow on 4/9/2013 7:29:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have a really annoying problem with my bra and cami. Where my straps meet the fabric on my cami, my bra always peeks over the top. This prevents me from wearing v-neck shirts because I always have to pull up my cami so nobody can see my bra! Please help and reply soon!!!!
-Abby

Hey girlie, find a strapless bra and try wearing that. Strapless bras tend to hit lower than a regular bra, so it won't peak out from under your cami.

Lauren T.

by Abby774 on 4/7/2013 7:24:54 PM

Mod mod
Sorry soo many questions how do u put a pantiliner in ur undies?
Thanks

Hey girlie,

The box should come with more detailed instructions based on which ones you buy, but you just peel off the adhesive and stick the liner to the inside of your underwear!

Meghan D.

by APlovesJB on 4/7/2013 12:39:48 AM

MOD!
I was wondering I pantiliners are thick and are they comfy? I was was wondering if might get my period soon since my doc said I might get it within a year and its been 6 months. I have discharge and tons of hair down there.
Thanks

Hey girlie,

Pantiliners are pretty thin (that's why they're called liners!), but if you wear the right one it shouldn't be uncomfortable at all. Since you're not sure when your period is coming, I don't think you need to wear them every day until then, because you don't know when it will be here and having discharge is normal!

Meghan D.

by APlovesJB on 4/7/2013 12:10:44 AM

Help! Why are my breasts so small? I'm a petite 13 year old girl and slightly overweight, but my breasts just aren't growing! I just feel so awkward, especially when my mom's breasts are quite large. Will my breasts grow out over time, or am I doomed to have a small chest?

Hey girlie,

That is totally normal! You can keep growing until you're 18, so don't be worried if your breasts haven't developed yet, even if your family members have larger chests. Keep eating protein and exercising, and your breasts will keep growing soon!

Meghan D.

by Luna Wolf on 4/6/2013 12:50:42 AM

Mod mod mod,
Me again! So I want to go shopping for a new bra have any bras in mind I can buy and would fit my size 32A. Idk wat kind to buy please help, btw( I only have a Demi bra)
Thanks

Hey girlie,

I would go to a department store or specialty store and ask the people who work there what kind you should get since they will be able to see your size and talk to you in person! They will be able to give you a lot of recommendations and give more in-depth advice about what you're looking for.

Meghan D.

by APlovesJB on 4/5/2013 11:16:34 PM

My boobs are kinda sore, and there are a few tiny red bumps on the nipples.? My sisters say don't worry about it, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks!!

Hey girl, here's a helpful post all about sore boobs.  If you're worried, see a doctor.  But yeah, soreness is pretty common, especially around the time you get your period.  Feel better soon, chica!

Karin E.

by Ralinia on 4/2/2013 12:55:27 PM

Mod ??? I am 14 and one of the most developed girls in my middle school. Everyone ( even teachers sometimes ) comment on my chest. Guys always check me out and call me hot and make pervy comments about my boobs which are like DDDs. I have asked people to stop but they don't. What should I do ??

Hey! Tell an adult. Always. You should have zero tolerance for inappropriate remarks about your chest. If a teacher makes the comment, tell the principal or another teacher. Also if they seem unwilling to help, go to someone else until you get the assistance you deserve.

Helen S.

by Eidsa on 3/30/2013 2:00:35 PM

mod mod Mod Mod MOD MOD!!
how do i get more self confidence? ive been feeling depressed lately, and have been crying over how i want to be a different person. even my best friend doesnt like talking to me and my teachers say i lost my sparkle. how do i become more confident? thanks!!

Hey girlie, you just have to push through it. Push aside whatever has been bothering you and tell yourself that you deserve to be happy. Some physical activity will also help your mood because exercise gives you endorphins. Continue to remind yourself that you're worth it until you start to feel it and believe it.

Lauren T.

by badatbasketball on 3/18/2013 7:21:52 PM

Mod mod mod
There's white stufff on my undies and my period isn't even close. What does that mean?

Hey girlie,

That sounds like discharge, which is normal Smile

Meghan D.

by Megan1220 on 3/16/2013 11:17:38 PM

When it comes to our breasts we all want to know whats going on. Some of my friends are so much farther along than me. I have two really good African American friends and they are very developed for their age. We joke and talk about it and I was reading that some people go through puberty a lot earlier than others. They jokingly say just like some groups of guys are more developed and bigger in their down there area, its the same for some girls. Oh well maybe someday I will catch up, or maybe not.

by fashionqn on 3/15/2013 11:03:40 PM

I'm homeschooled, and I really want to meet new guys. I go to karate, and those guys are such jerks and not worth it. I liked two of them there, and they're just jerks. It's like you think they're nice before you kind of get to know them, then it completely turns me off. I'm going to this new youth group at church this Sunday. What do I say to a guy that I just met? Do I just walk up and say "Hi, my name is Chelsea. I want to get to know some people at this group. How long have you been coming here?" But I just don't wanna be seen as serious or awkward if I randomly ask something like that Tong . I want to be funny too. What do I say? Thanks!!!

Why don't you ask him a question like "how long have you been going here" first. This is a good conversation started and won't be too out-of-nowhere kind of thing! Once you're in your convo ask him what his name is then introduce yourself! Good luck!

mailyse f.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 3/15/2013 12:17:37 PM

Mod mod mod
I've been having lots of guy probs lately.I like two guys. This guy I really liked would always play with my hair, act funny, and find any excuse possible to talk to me. I was flattered! He would talk to my mom and my siblings, so I thought he'd be perfect bf material. The thing is, he started ignoring me. He acts like I don't even exist anymore. I'm starting to feel like he just got "bored" and wanted to flirt with someone. Should I stop liking him? And the other guy, I actually told him that I liked him a few months ago, and he gave me his number, but then I got rejected (by his friend, the other guy). He avoided me after that, but one day he liked my tbh status and gave me a flirty smile when I saw him. I notice he likes to mimic me when I touch my hair. He fixes his hair whenever I fix mine. What should I do? Are these guys just a waste of time? They're both friends, so maybe they can't date me because it'll break their "guy code"? Help!

Guy #1 may have lost interest! It looks like he was giving you a lot of attention and maybe you weren't giving him the attention back? Or maybe he didn't think you liked him! Try talking to guy #1 more and maybe he will come back!

As for guy #2- give him some attention too! Even though he may have drifted a little, try to win him back!

Hope this works out! I would recommend you stick with one guy, since they are friends!! Good luck!

mailyse f.