2 HOURS AGO This weird beauty product is a serious game-changer: http://t.co/kiMqmd7YVE

3 HOURS AGO Are your friends using you?: http://t.co/zVcqIyB8pM

COMMENTS

Inner thigh rash attack? Help!

I have a red, itchy and slightly burning rash on my inner thighs. What could be wrong? Rashes can crop up for many reasons...

Lately, the skin underneath my arms has been raw, flaky, and itchy. Because my skin is so sensitive/allergic to products in the skin, I have to use soaps and deodorants without scents. It worked for awhile, but the skin is becoming wicked bad again. How can I fix it? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try shaving cream for sensitive skin and all-natural body butters for after you get out of the shower. If the skin is still irritated and raw, definitely talk to your doctor about it so he/she can help you out!

xo

Caroline C.

by penguin1312 on 7/2/2013 10:04:21 AM

Um, my thighs are really big and i hate it. any advice?

by pop13 on 4/19/2013 4:02:39 PM

come join my club its called girl things

by MTC 415 on 3/24/2013 10:26:40 PM

The model looks like claire from LOST

by ColosalMascara on 3/19/2013 4:09:30 PM

Oh I got that itching/burning on the back of my thighs. They were caused for 2 reasons I was actually allergic to laundry detergent which stinks because it smelled so good x.x and also because I wasn't creaming my legs! After I started creaming it went away. I don't even have to do it everyday, just every now and then.

by Chloe<3 on 3/19/2013 12:44:59 PM

b4 you post the answer could you possibly, hide my question?

Hey Girl, that's tough. It might not seem like such a big deal, but what she is doing could actually be considered sexual harassment. you might have gotten a pamphlet on it in the beginning of the school year, but you need to sternly tell her to stop and to respect your space. And if she doesn't, you should tell the guidance counselor or principle.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by iheartu? on 3/19/2013 12:12:27 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Guys are way gassier than girls.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.