7 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

10 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

10 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

My throat's all phlegm-y!

I get this really gross phlegm in the back of my throat. I constantly have to clear it. This is really affecting the way I...

Ugh I get that every morning!!! I'm constantly clearing my throat and struggling to talk clearly during first period every day at school!!! After a couple hours of being awake it goes away..but it is SO annoying (probably to other people too since I'm constantly coughing and clearing my throat :p)

by maggie183 on 4/7/2013 5:09:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
My grades are super important to me, and I care a lot about the grades I get, but sometimes I stress out about having perfect grades so much that I can't even sleep at night. Like if I take a math test I worry about every answer I wrote until I get the test back. I try to tell myself that I shouldn't worry about every single quiz, but sometimes I can't help it. I really want to stop worrying so much, because I am barely able to sleep. Please help!!! Thanks

Hey girlie,

If you study enough for the test and don't wait until the last minute, you will be less stressed because you'll be more confident that you know the material, so make sure you study in advance, get enough sleep and eat right! If your worrying is affecting your sleep, I would talk to your parent or a doctor for pro advice on de-stressing so you can get a good night's sleep!

Meghan D.

by gumcard on 4/6/2013 10:01:44 PM

Hey amazing girlies!!! You should check out my club "Total Princess" I really hope you join!!! Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 4/6/2013 8:09:49 PM

Yeah I've had that lately too!

by Casey_cookie on 4/6/2013 5:58:16 PM

I hate being sick!!!Which is what i am right now...and it's such a beautiful day here!!!ugh...
xoxo 4 ever

by pinterest on 4/6/2013 1:45:54 PM

I know how you feel. Drink lots of water and spit out the phlegm if it helps.

by transform2314 on 4/6/2013 12:58:30 PM

Ughh.... I know how you feel. I have GERD, but I hope you feel better.

by Tsehaynesh on 4/6/2013 9:53:39 AM

i know how u feel sista. hope it gets better

by haleyiscool on 4/5/2013 7:10:01 PM