23 MINUTES AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

AN HOUR AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

2 HOURS AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

COMMENTS

Why do I wet my undies after I go to the bathroom?

Sometimes a little pee comes out in my underwear after I go to the bathroom. Do I have a bladder control problem? You’re probably just...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Im 11 and I got my first period on June 6. Now I got it July 14 because ive been sleeping late. I WANT it on the 14 in August because on the 6th ill be on vacation to Atlantic City. In September if I change my sleeping in August will my period go back to the 6th??

Hey girl. Probably not. These things are way random, and you just have to hope for the best, but be prepared with pads, tampons, and Midol. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Katie91501 on 7/17/2013 9:53:26 AM

It happens to me but sometimes I just need to wipe really good. The wet feeling isnt the best, and I even dislike it when it happens because I am watching a movie with cute guys or thinking about a hot guy I know.

by fashionqn on 5/2/2013 11:22:29 PM

IThat happens to me.Does it ever happen at school?It does to me.

by Girlslife=Hero on 5/1/2013 4:57:03 PM

i do to. does it ever happen in class? It has to me.

by Girlslife=Hero on 5/1/2013 4:56:23 PM

do i need pantyliner if i have discharge ??/
thanx <3 Smile

Hey girlie, you don't need one. But it'll help keep you dry and more comfortable.

Lauren T.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/29/2013 8:54:59 PM

do i need to wear a pantyliner if i have discharge ???

thanx <3 Smile

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/29/2013 8:51:21 PM

IT SO WEIRD. every time i get up from the bathroom i'm wet and it is really uncomfortable and i tried wiping really good but i'm still wet

from I NEED HELP

by LV ME $ on 4/24/2013 6:45:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD hi ok so,during the summer when it's hot, and during gym class after I workout, I get sooo sweaty. I know this is normal for almost every girl, but I ALSO get sweaty "down there"! It's really sweaty and uncomfortable! Paniliners want work for me, and I try wearing thinner shirts, but nothing helps! What should I do? I have an outdoor, all day field trip coming up, and I don't wanna be all sweaty "down there". MOD help?

Hey _Sadie_, there are vaginal wipes you can use to freshen up down there. The company Summer's Eve (which is a feminine product line) makes lightly scented ones you can use. They come in little packets which fit perfectly in your pocket or purse. I use them and they really work. You're a little wet as the wipe is moist, but in a few seconds it dries and you're good to go. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _Sadie_ on 4/23/2013 7:18:17 PM

it does only happen after I use the bathroom

Hey sportygirl98, that may be pee. Before you pull your underwear up, dry yourself one more time, so prevent it from staining your underwear. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by sportygirl98 on 4/9/2013 9:03:02 PM

My underwear gets wet every time I get up from going to the bathroom, and it dries hardened white. Is it leakage or discharge?

Hey sportygirl98, mhmm that may be discharge. Does it only happen after you use the bathroom? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.