Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 6 moments EVERY #directioner has been through: http://t.co/fixxTnhEyX

12 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

15 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

COMMENTS

Why do I wet my undies after I go to the bathroom?

Sometimes a little pee comes out in my underwear after I go to the bathroom. Do I have a bladder control problem? You’re probably just...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Im 11 and I got my first period on June 6. Now I got it July 14 because ive been sleeping late. I WANT it on the 14 in August because on the 6th ill be on vacation to Atlantic City. In September if I change my sleeping in August will my period go back to the 6th??

Hey girl. Probably not. These things are way random, and you just have to hope for the best, but be prepared with pads, tampons, and Midol. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Katie91501 on 7/17/2013 9:53:26 AM

It happens to me but sometimes I just need to wipe really good. The wet feeling isnt the best, and I even dislike it when it happens because I am watching a movie with cute guys or thinking about a hot guy I know.

by fashionqn on 5/2/2013 11:22:29 PM

IThat happens to me.Does it ever happen at school?It does to me.

by Girlslife=Hero on 5/1/2013 4:57:03 PM

i do to. does it ever happen in class? It has to me.

by Girlslife=Hero on 5/1/2013 4:56:23 PM

do i need pantyliner if i have discharge ??/
thanx <3 Smile

Hey girlie, you don't need one. But it'll help keep you dry and more comfortable.

Lauren T.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/29/2013 8:54:59 PM

do i need to wear a pantyliner if i have discharge ???

thanx <3 Smile

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/29/2013 8:51:21 PM

IT SO WEIRD. every time i get up from the bathroom i'm wet and it is really uncomfortable and i tried wiping really good but i'm still wet

from I NEED HELP

by LV ME $ on 4/24/2013 6:45:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD hi ok so,during the summer when it's hot, and during gym class after I workout, I get sooo sweaty. I know this is normal for almost every girl, but I ALSO get sweaty "down there"! It's really sweaty and uncomfortable! Paniliners want work for me, and I try wearing thinner shirts, but nothing helps! What should I do? I have an outdoor, all day field trip coming up, and I don't wanna be all sweaty "down there". MOD help?

Hey _Sadie_, there are vaginal wipes you can use to freshen up down there. The company Summer's Eve (which is a feminine product line) makes lightly scented ones you can use. They come in little packets which fit perfectly in your pocket or purse. I use them and they really work. You're a little wet as the wipe is moist, but in a few seconds it dries and you're good to go. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _Sadie_ on 4/23/2013 7:18:17 PM

it does only happen after I use the bathroom

Hey sportygirl98, that may be pee. Before you pull your underwear up, dry yourself one more time, so prevent it from staining your underwear. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by sportygirl98 on 4/9/2013 9:03:02 PM

My underwear gets wet every time I get up from going to the bathroom, and it dries hardened white. Is it leakage or discharge?

Hey sportygirl98, mhmm that may be discharge. Does it only happen after you use the bathroom? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by sportygirl98 on 4/9/2013 8:57:14 PM

MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Hi I have discharge and I wet my undies can I wear pantiliners? How do I go about asking my mom?
Thanks

Hey girlie,

You could wear them if you want to, but discharge is normal! Just explain the situation to your mom--she's totally been there and will understand!

Meghan D.

by APlovesJB on 4/6/2013 9:26:01 PM

Mod mod
Hi so I have white stuff when I clean my down there when I take a shower and when I put new underwear on it leaves the same white stuff and makes it wet. What should I should do?
Thanks

Hey! change your underwear daily, but yeah that's just the way it is when you get discharge.

Helen S.

by APlovesJB on 4/6/2013 4:55:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Umm so well. Im only in 6th grade and I started my period 5 months ago. I have ALOT of hair down there and I was thinking maybe I should shave my vg. Should I and what age should I start shaving or should I ever shave it?

Hey girl, check out this super helpful page full of posts that relate to "should I shave down there."  Ultimately, it's a personal decision.  If you feel comfortable talking with your mom about it, you can ask her.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Savannah14 on 4/3/2013 2:21:11 PM

I just started volleyball for my school. I started my period 3 months ago and I still feel super nervous when im around friends to tell them things. When I go to public places and things like volleyball I feel so embarrassed. I feel like the only girl that started Frown How can I get rid of these feelings and get more confidence?

Hey girl, you might feel like you're the only one who has started, but chances are you're not.  Pretty soon lots more of your friends will get their period and it'll be easier to talk about it.  For now, talk with your mom, an older sister or cousin, or older friends who've started their period.  And chica, don't feel embarrassed.  It's a girl thing and it happens (will happen) to all your friends eventually.  Hold your head high, you got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Savannah14 on 4/3/2013 2:17:39 PM

Sorry if this is gross but: I had just finished going to the bathroom and was wiping, but I noticed some clear snot looking liquid on the paper!! Ew i know, sorry!! Ok so i asked my mom and she said it was snot (?!?!?!) and meant I'd have my period soon. Was she right? Thanks!

Hey! well, technically it's called discharge, but it is a symptom that you may get your period soon

Helen S.

by BrownhairblooooeyesxD on 3/28/2013 6:37:20 PM

ahhhh i didn't mean jk.... how do i delete it?

by la1234567890 on 3/26/2013 7:44:59 PM

jk

by la1234567890 on 3/26/2013 7:44:19 PM

sooo i'm a competitive gymnast and i have my discharge. lately i feel like at competitions you can see a stain at the bottom of my leotard (we can't wear shorts). it still happened if i wear underwear. i was wondering if panty liners would work? but I'm afraid it'll move and show and that'd b embarrassing.... also i feel like it would bulk up.... any advice?

Hey la1234567890, yep panty liners should solve everything. They're thin enough to where they aren't visible, yet absorb moisture. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by la1234567890 on 3/26/2013 7:42:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I had my period, and i was sitting on my friends lap, and it leaked on her pants! She hasnt noticed, and she didnt notice! Its in the wash, the stain didnt come out! Helppp!

Hey Girl, I'm confused- are her pants in the wash? You should apologize and offer to replace them. If she still hasn't noticed, you need to point it out to her. It isn't fair if she has to walk around with a stain on her. She will understand.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by 1Deleanor on 3/26/2013 1:02:31 PM

Tomorrow i am going on a school trip it is over night for four day. We are flying and i will be getting my period about half way through the trip. We are swimming one night but you dont have to so i wont but i am nervous that blood will leak through my pant because the last time i had my period it kept leaking through to my butt. What should i do? Also we are flying and now airplanes have those security scanners that are like x rays and can tell if you have your period or not i will feel really embarrassed when the guy/girl sees my scan.
P.S I will not wear tampons!

Hey girlie, pads come in different absorbencies. Go out tonight and buy some super absorbency pads to help prevent leaking. Pads with wings might help that too. Airport security won't know that you're on your period so you have nothing to worry about.

Lauren T.

by coco4 on 3/25/2013 5:50:13 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/25/2013 1:17:11 PM

Mod
Hey I've noticed that I have a problem with my right shoulder where if I roll it back it makes a loud crunching/cracking noise and it hurts. People can even feel something wierd like popping out in my back/shoulder when I roll it. It feels almost like the bones are hitting each other or something and its making certain workouts hard to do because it starts cracking. I have a physical in a few days but do you have any idea whats wrong with it? I think it might be the cartilage but I'm not sure... Thanks!

Hey girlie, that sounds like something that should be left to the doctor. It's good that you're headed there soon and if they don't know what's wrong, they'll be able to recommend a specialist who will.

Lauren T.