2 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

5 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

6 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

Why is my tummy so rumbly?

My stomach growls a lot, even when I’m not hungry. It’s so loud—and really embarrassing. How can I make the noise go away? Relax! Everyone...

I get bloated really easily, and it makes me look a little chubby! are there any ways to prevent bloating? Thank you!

Hey girl! Drink tons of water- that will help flush your system! xoxo

Kate G.

by Luckylashes on 8/20/2013 1:49:07 PM

Happens to me all the time! I'm a mess! LolSmile my mom just told me to stop trying to pick up my little dog, and I burst into tears. Wooow.

Just wanted 2 share that Laughing

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/26/2013 11:42:11 PM

The same thing always happens to my tummy. I thought i was the only one lol

by ToxicCrayon on 5/7/2013 7:25:23 PM

My lunch at school is really late so my stomach always grumbles really loud in class and sometimes the whole class is quiet and its sooo embarrassing!!!!! I feel like the whole class can hear it!!!

Hey girl! Try quietly snacking during class on something healthy like a piece of fruit, nuts or granola to help hold you over for lunch.

Elizabeth K.

by Jules1399 on 5/7/2013 8:46:35 AM

my tummy rumbles a lot too... every day! A lot of times its really bad- so I usually fill a pass to go the bathroom. Then later its fine. Recently I've been noticing it hasn't stopped, and I came home early from school yesterday because it was so loud and embarrassing! But usually I just poop(sorry!) and I'm good! Any ideas? I talked with my doctor and she said it was just nerves but i know its not!

Hey girl- I would def listen to what your doc says but if it doesn't stop you should go back to your doc and see if you can do anything to make it better. Are you eating a good breakfast in the morn because maybe you are just hungry.

Elizabeth K.

by peacelove13 on 5/7/2013 8:25:58 AM

A few weeks ago, my stomach was rumbling A LOT. Then it started to hurt so I went to the bathroom. I got REALLY bad diarrhea and my stomach just kept rumbling and kind of cramping until I just threw up. It was not a good day

Hey babe- maybe you had a stomach bug! If it keeps happening go to your doctor ASAP. Feel better!

Elizabeth K.

by rileytibbles on 5/6/2013 12:11:51 PM

I get this too, although its not really loud. It will be just like one random rumble...Lol. Just had it now after I just said that. Haha

by Chloe<3 on 5/6/2013 11:11:46 AM

When baking, replace half (or more) of the oil called for in the recipe with applesauce for a healthier version of your fave baked goods.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!