AN HOUR AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

1 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

1 HOURS AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

COMMENTS

Why is my tummy so rumbly?

My stomach growls a lot, even when I’m not hungry. It’s so loud—and really embarrassing. How can I make the noise go away? Relax! Everyone...

MOD MOD MOD!

I get bloated really easily, and it makes me look a little chubby! are there any ways to prevent bloating? Thank you!

Hey girl! Drink tons of water- that will help flush your system! xoxo

Kate G.

by Luckylashes on 8/20/2013 1:49:07 PM

Happens to me all the time! I'm a mess! LolSmile my mom just told me to stop trying to pick up my little dog, and I burst into tears. Wooow.

Just wanted 2 share that Laughing

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/26/2013 11:42:11 PM

The same thing always happens to my tummy. I thought i was the only one lol

by ToxicCrayon on 5/7/2013 7:25:23 PM

My lunch at school is really late so my stomach always grumbles really loud in class and sometimes the whole class is quiet and its sooo embarrassing!!!!! I feel like the whole class can hear it!!!

Hey girl! Try quietly snacking during class on something healthy like a piece of fruit, nuts or granola to help hold you over for lunch.

Elizabeth K.

by Jules1399 on 5/7/2013 8:46:35 AM

my tummy rumbles a lot too... every day! A lot of times its really bad- so I usually fill a pass to go the bathroom. Then later its fine. Recently I've been noticing it hasn't stopped, and I came home early from school yesterday because it was so loud and embarrassing! But usually I just poop(sorry!) and I'm good! Any ideas? I talked with my doctor and she said it was just nerves but i know its not!

Hey girl- I would def listen to what your doc says but if it doesn't stop you should go back to your doc and see if you can do anything to make it better. Are you eating a good breakfast in the morn because maybe you are just hungry.

Elizabeth K.

by peacelove13 on 5/7/2013 8:25:58 AM

A few weeks ago, my stomach was rumbling A LOT. Then it started to hurt so I went to the bathroom. I got REALLY bad diarrhea and my stomach just kept rumbling and kind of cramping until I just threw up. It was not a good day

Hey babe- maybe you had a stomach bug! If it keeps happening go to your doctor ASAP. Feel better!

Elizabeth K.

by rileytibbles on 5/6/2013 12:11:51 PM

I get this too, although its not really loud. It will be just like one random rumble...Lol. Just had it now after I just said that. Haha

by Chloe<3 on 5/6/2013 11:11:46 AM