12 MINUTES AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

2 HOURS AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub

COMMENTS

Why unplugging this weekend is the best thing you can do for your brain

Remember when mom used to say that too much TV would turn your brain to mush? She might have been on the right track…. ...

ok, so I totally get what your saying! I just have no idea what to do and when I get an idea I don't want to do it! Please give me some ideas as in some I mean 10 to do! I am soooo bored! I cant have friends over on week days those!

Hey girl, check out the GL page about boredom busters.  There are tons of ideas there.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Savannah14 on 4/3/2013 2:15:11 PM

There's a guy who keeps staring at me and looking at me. like ALL the time, it's almost creepy, and he talks about me to all is friends, do you think he likes me? We had to work together earlier this year and he seemed kinda nervous or something.

Hey girlie,

He might like you, or maybe he's not looking as much as you think and just happens to catch your eye when you are looking at him, too. Maybe you could get to know him as friends to see how he acts around you and get a better sense of whether or not he likes you.

Meghan D.

by cheerfulcheer on 3/22/2013 9:56:56 PM

I'll do that! ;D
...........................
When it's the last day of skool n I don't need electronics to entertain me throughout my misery of the hell hole skool yr well it's SUMMER VACATION PEOPLE! Of course ya wanna be out, playing, hanging, going places, and eating tons of ice cream which btw has a great source of brain freezes and diabetes! Tong

by Susmita24 on 3/22/2013 9:39:52 PM

by Emilicious on 3/22/2013 6:12:30 PM

This post makes me sad because I'm not even allowed to play outside. I wish.

by BriannaM911 on 3/22/2013 7:38:45 AM

Its totally true. Whenever I'm doing homework and it just all seems so hard I go outside and just sit and it helps a lot! Its just annoying when the weather is cold! But it will be getting warmer here since its the beginning of spring! Yay for that!!! Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 3/22/2013 12:12:01 AM