6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hello, hunnies! Here's a quiz to get ya through Hump Day. Please leave your answers in the comments? 1. First born, middle, baby or only child? 2...

1. Baby and youngest twin
2. My friendJazmin's
3. I guess...Safe and Sound by T Swift
4. When my big bro and sis pulled a prank on me that they pretended to leave me at a theme park
5. My twin sis, my big sis, and my mom
6. My dad
7. My BFF Faith and my other BFF Mckenzie
8. Probally Spencer or Aria from PLL

by dancingirl1613 on 3/1/2013 4:17:56 PM

1. First born twin.
2. My ex-boyfriends... I am still really good friends with him, and his sister is one of my BFFs too! His mom is awesome and so are his dad and step-mom.
3. I don't know about this one...
4. We don't really go on vacations.
5. I don't have anyone in my family who I really feel like I can talk to.. but I have tons of friends who I feel like I could tell anything<3
6. Probably my little sister...ugh.
7. I wish my friend Eliza was my sister. Sometimes we don't get along, but I love her to pieces. I have a twin though and we are really close so I guess I am luckier than most people!!
8. I don't really know who I would want as my sibling. Probably Axl from The Middle because he is so funny.

by your_girl919 on 2/28/2013 1:01:00 PM

7. Melanie
8. honey boo boo Smile

by haileyc13 on 2/25/2013 6:04:16 PM

Baby
my dads
Im not sure..
We got lost tryna find a beach in Florida .
Mom,
Mom
My Godsister Naraly :]
And Austin From austin and ally I would want him as a brother!

by cherrydreamer on 2/23/2013 9:09:38 PM

1. First born
2. My friend Lauren's family
3. None
4. None
5. My mom
6. Dad
7. My best friend Ally
8. Selena Gomez/Alex Russo..

by LilArtist on 2/23/2013 8:01:41 PM

1. only child

2. my parents are awesome i wouldnt choose any other family!

3. You are my Sunshine, by i have no idea who came up with this song but its cute Smile

4. i dont remember it but apparently when i was really little my dad tried to give me a haircut before taking a trip to new mexico, but it turned out horrible. my mom got really upset because my grandma and her sister would be there and when we got there my great aunt was like "her hair is HORRIBLE" and got really mad at my dad so i guess it was worse for my dad than for me though haha

5. my mom

6. heh my aunt sometimes...

7. my friend emilie, or becky maybe

8. any older sis character.

by Casey_cookie on 2/23/2013 4:49:25 PM

1. Baby
2. My besties. Their so fun
3. Fix you. We're messed up, but still together
4. One time I was 3 and left hotel room and got lost
5. My sis
6. My mom
7. Bestie Kaitlyn
8. Charlie from good luck charlie

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 2/22/2013 11:52:28 PM

1. First born, middle, baby or only child? First born.
2. Whose family do you wish you had? I don't know. Haha I kinda like mine.
3. What song perfectly describes how you feel about your fam? Hahaha not sure.
4. What's your worst family vacation story? Probably when i got lost on our trip to Hawaii.
5. Which family member can you talk to about anything? My cousin Steph who is my age.
6. Which family member drives you nuts? Probably my mom. Sometimes.
7. Which friend do you wish you could adopt as your sister? Probably my best friend/cousin Steph. It would be better if she lived closer/was my sister.
8. Which TV character would make the best sibling? Charlie from Good Luck Charlie.

by hawaiigirl624 on 2/22/2013 10:49:44 PM