So you went on a date last night. Should you text them today?
Do you have social anxiety? This surprising solution can help
This 17-year-old is standing up against unfair dress code policies
Happy National Friendship Day! Here's how to celebrate it in style
Amp up your August with these sweet end-of-summer ensembles
The DIY facial mistakes you're making
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO This Full House reboot has got us way too excited!!!: http://t.co/RHJMKwHVlE pic.twitter.com/zEKJQuUS9B
2 HOURS AGO Looking for a last minute beach read? Fall head over heels in love with this one: http://t.co/xpb1V0zP9y pic.twitter.com/o7aKdHXHQg
3 HOURS AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2
29 Comments | Add Yours
dont think ive had one
charlie from good luck charlie
by 8nola8 on 2/22/2013 6:18:30 PM
Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!" We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew
by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:36:08 PM
1. First born, middle, baby or only child?
2. Whose family do you wish you had?
3. What song perfectly describes how you feel about your fam?
* Idk the name of the song but its like, I need you to survive, I wont harm you...
4. What's your worst family vacation story?
*Don't really have one lol
5. Which family member can you talk to about anything?
6. Which family member drives you nuts?
*mmmmhhhh, no one really lol
7. Which friend do you wish you could adopt as your sister?
*My bff/twin (; Chelsea <3
8. Which TV character would make the best sibling?
*Charlie/Teddy from Good Luck Charlie, or Isabella from Phineas&Ferb, or Rue from Hunger Games, if she didn't die ;'(( I cried when i saw that movie so much tearsss hahaha
by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:35:55 PM
3.I'll stnd by you
4. I got tung by a jelly fish, got a near concusion from a surfboard wipeout to the head, and i nearly drowned all on the same day.
5.I cant tell anyone everything but my mom is the closest.
6. My little sister. I have 33 scars.
7.I don't hav friend that close but a movie character, if she didnt die, Rue.
8.Charlie, toby, or Teddy from Good Luck Charlie
by bunnyboo2224 on 2/21/2013 10:09:42 PM
1. First born, middle, baby or only child? baby
2. Whose family do you wish you had? mine.
3. What song perfectly describes how you feel about your fam? life's a happy song from the muppets
4. What's your worst family vacation story? ...
5. Which family member can you talk to about anything? my mom
6. Which family member drives you nuts? my brother
7. Which friend do you wish you could adopt as your sister? my best friend, andersyn.
8. Which TV character would make the best sibling? gordo from lizzie mcguire
by raininghippos on 2/21/2013 8:13:43 PM
2.I wish i had my friends parents.they are way better than mine.
3."At the end of the day" from Les Miserables
4. When i fell off a rock and hit my head on a rock. 24 hours in the hospital.... thankfuly for hot doctors
5. My cat :/
6. my sis. shes a hitter. 8(
7. no friends
by aaarrrppp on 2/21/2013 7:54:02 PM
1. First born.
2. I love my own! I couldn't choose another. <3
3. "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack was the first song that popped in my head. It's my favorite song, and it sounds like something that my parents would sing to me. <3
4. I don't really have one. All of my family's vacations have created wonderful memories! <3
5. Both of my parents... and probably even my little brother.
6. ALL OF THEM! Even my dogs. I love them, though. <3
7. Probably Alexis. Or Celine. I love all of my friends, but those two seem more sister-material.
8. This probably seems silly, but I'm thinking Josh from "Drake & Josh". He seems so helpful and sweet, even though he's geeky.
by purplerainn on 2/21/2013 4:23:30 PM
2.Probably the Tanner family from Full House, haha
3.I don't know, I was thinking about Stand by Me.
4.My entire family which meant me, my dad, my mom, my sis, my two aunts, my uncle, and all my cousins took a trip to Connecticut and we stayed at a hotel one night. For some reason, there was a pit bull outside of the hotel and there was wet grass and my cousin fell on the grass and the dog bit him. :x
7.My friend, Allison.
8.Hm..For some reason I'm thinking Carrie from the Carrie Diaries.
by michipie205 on 2/21/2013 12:00:59 PM
1. First born..although I've got to be honest, I often wish I wasn't :-(
2. I've always wished I were part of the Tanner family on Full House<3
3. Lean On Me?
4. Hmm I don't have any really bad ones but once when I was like 7 and my sister was 4, we went on vacation to Virginia and we got this room that reeked of cigarette smoke. My moms allergic to the smell of cigarettes so we had to get another room. They wouldn't give us one tho so we had to switch hotels in the middle of the night! I remember my sister was crying because she loved our room and she was like hugging and kissing the furniture....she was 4 tho lol
5. Anything? My sis<3
6. Um they all do at times..but I drive them nuts too so it works haha
7. Um..idk lol
8. Well I've got Full House on my mind now so I'm going to go with D.J...she takes care of her younger siblings so well and is always there for them. I would love to have an older sister like that looking out for me!
by maggie183 on 2/20/2013 6:35:57 PM
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.