3 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

4 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

5 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hello, hunnies! Here's a quiz to get ya through Hump Day. Please leave your answers in the comments? 1. First born, middle, baby or only child? 2...

1. First born, middle, baby or only child? First born
2. Whose family do you wish you had? My friend Priya's
3. What song perfectly describes how you feel about your fam? I have no idea if there will ever be a song to match my feeling for my fam.
4. What's your worst family vacation story? Idk....
5. Which family member can you talk to about anything? No one

2.No one's my life is what I want
3.Nowhere by The naked brothers band
4.None
5.None of them
6.My older brother
7.My younger cousin
8.Cece Jones Shake it up.

by thisgurrl on 3/14/2013 1:22:40 PM

1.Only Child
2.Amy Green's
3.Live While We're Young by One Direction
4.When my mom almost drowned in a wave
5.My mom
6.My Aunt
7.Either my friend Kayla or Lizzie
8.Teddy from Good Luck Charlie

by Nialler_4_ever on 3/10/2013 7:58:28 PM

1. First Born
2. My Friend Madi
3. IDK
4. Me and my cousin got sunburned in Texas and I ended up getting scares on my back from it. They aren't really big any more though.
5. My cousin Austin or my cousin Arionna
6. ALL OF THEM!
7. Madi, because she is one of my best friends. Or Tianna, because she practically is my sister and is at my house 24/7. Keep in mind she only lives half a block away from me.
8. Kat (Arianna Grande) from Victorious, or Teddy (Bridget Mendler) from Good Luck Charlie.
By: KaydiLeigh

by KaydiLeigh on 3/10/2013 7:34:52 PM

1. Middle
2. Nobody's I love my family just the way they are and I wouldn't want them to change!
3. Thousand miles by Vanessa Carlton
4. I love all my vacations so I don't have a bad experiences
5. I guess my mom
6. My lil sister but I love her to pieces
7. All of them
8. Bridget mendler from good luck Charlie or Bella throne from shake it up

by Kay333 on 3/9/2013 6:37:06 PM

1baby
2my friend allison's
3i knew you were trouble by taylor swift
4idk
5 NO ONE
6 my sis
7 my friend alice or michelle
8 any one who has an iphone and would let me use it (LOL)

by coconutbunnies on 3/8/2013 3:16:04 PM

1. Baby
2. My friend, Danitza
3. Butterfly by Miley Cyrus
4. none, they are too fun
5. no one
6. My brother >.<
7. My friend, Vanessa
8. Aria, from Pretty Little Liars

by ariadna on 3/4/2013 7:50:06 PM

1. BabySmile
2. Uh.. I'd take my aunts and uncles as parents?
3. Nightmare- Avenged Sevenfold
4. The one where my sister complained so we didn't end up going...
5. No one.
6. All of them. Especially my Mom and Sister
7. Alison M.
8. Any are better than my real one.

by dreamgirl9177 on 3/2/2013 7:47:36 PM

1. Baby and youngest twin
2. My friendJazmin's
3. I guess...Safe and Sound by T Swift
4. When my big bro and sis pulled a prank on me that they pretended to leave me at a theme park
5. My twin sis, my big sis, and my mom
6. My dad
7. My BFF Faith and my other BFF Mckenzie
8. Probally Spencer or Aria from PLL

by dancingirl1613 on 3/1/2013 4:17:56 PM

1. First born twin.
2. My ex-boyfriends... I am still really good friends with him, and his sister is one of my BFFs too! His mom is awesome and so are his dad and step-mom.
3. I don't know about this one...
4. We don't really go on vacations.
5. I don't have anyone in my family who I really feel like I can talk to.. but I have tons of friends who I feel like I could tell anything<3
6. Probably my little sister...ugh.
7. I wish my friend Eliza was my sister. Sometimes we don't get along, but I love her to pieces. I have a twin though and we are really close so I guess I am luckier than most people!!
8. I don't really know who I would want as my sibling. Probably Axl from The Middle because he is so funny.

by your_girl919 on 2/28/2013 1:01:00 PM

7. Melanie
8. honey boo boo Smile

by haileyc13 on 2/25/2013 6:04:16 PM

Baby
my dads
Im not sure..
We got lost tryna find a beach in Florida .
Mom,
Mom
My Godsister Naraly :]
And Austin From austin and ally I would want him as a brother!

by cherrydreamer on 2/23/2013 9:09:38 PM

1. First born
2. My friend Lauren's family
3. None
4. None
5. My mom
6. Dad
7. My best friend Ally
8. Selena Gomez/Alex Russo..

by LilArtist on 2/23/2013 8:01:41 PM

1. only child

2. my parents are awesome i wouldnt choose any other family!

3. You are my Sunshine, by i have no idea who came up with this song but its cute Smile

4. i dont remember it but apparently when i was really little my dad tried to give me a haircut before taking a trip to new mexico, but it turned out horrible. my mom got really upset because my grandma and her sister would be there and when we got there my great aunt was like "her hair is HORRIBLE" and got really mad at my dad so i guess it was worse for my dad than for me though haha

5. my mom

6. heh my aunt sometimes...

7. my friend emilie, or becky maybe

8. any older sis character.

by Casey_cookie on 2/23/2013 4:49:25 PM

1. Baby
2. My besties. Their so fun
3. Fix you. We're messed up, but still together
4. One time I was 3 and left hotel room and got lost
5. My sis
6. My mom
7. Bestie Kaitlyn
8. Charlie from good luck charlie

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 2/22/2013 11:52:28 PM

1. First born, middle, baby or only child? First born.
2. Whose family do you wish you had? I don't know. Haha I kinda like mine.
3. What song perfectly describes how you feel about your fam? Hahaha not sure.
4. What's your worst family vacation story? Probably when i got lost on our trip to Hawaii.
5. Which family member can you talk to about anything? My cousin Steph who is my age.
6. Which family member drives you nuts? Probably my mom. Sometimes.
7. Which friend do you wish you could adopt as your sister? Probably my best friend/cousin Steph. It would be better if she lived closer/was my sister.
8. Which TV character would make the best sibling? Charlie from Good Luck Charlie.

by hawaiigirl624 on 2/22/2013 10:49:44 PM

baby
mine
um.......
dont think ive had one
mom
brothers
baby cousins
charlie from good luck charlie

by 8nola8 on 2/22/2013 6:18:30 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:36:08 PM

1. First born, middle, baby or only child?
*Only Child
2. Whose family do you wish you had?
*Mine, hahaha
3. What song perfectly describes how you feel about your fam?
* Idk the name of the song but its like, I need you to survive, I wont harm you...
4. What's your worst family vacation story?
*Don't really have one lol
5. Which family member can you talk to about anything?
*Mom/Cousin
6. Which family member drives you nuts?
*mmmmhhhh, no one really lol
7. Which friend do you wish you could adopt as your sister?
*My bff/twin (; Chelsea <3
8. Which TV character would make the best sibling?
*Charlie/Teddy from Good Luck Charlie, or Isabella from Phineas&Ferb, or Rue from Hunger Games, if she didn't die ;'(( I cried when i saw that movie so much tearsss hahaha

by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:35:55 PM

1.1st
2.Kardashions
3.I'll stnd by you
4. I got tung by a jelly fish, got a near concusion from a surfboard wipeout to the head, and i nearly drowned all on the same day.
5.I cant tell anyone everything but my mom is the closest.
6. My little sister. I have 33 scars.
7.I don't hav friend that close but a movie character, if she didnt die, Rue.
8.Charlie, toby, or Teddy from Good Luck Charlie

by bunnyboo2224 on 2/21/2013 10:09:42 PM

1. First born, middle, baby or only child? baby Laughing
2. Whose family do you wish you had? mine.
3. What song perfectly describes how you feel about your fam? life's a happy song from the muppets
4. What's your worst family vacation story? ...
5. Which family member can you talk to about anything? my mom
6. Which family member drives you nuts? my brother
7. Which friend do you wish you could adopt as your sister? my best friend, andersyn.
8. Which TV character would make the best sibling? gordo from lizzie mcguire

by raininghippos on 2/21/2013 8:13:43 PM

1. Baby
2.I wish i had my friends parents.they are way better than mine.
3."At the end of the day" from Les Miserables
4. When i fell off a rock and hit my head on a rock. 24 hours in the hospital.... Frown thankfuly for hot doctors Laughing
5. My cat :/
6. my sis. shes a hitter. 8(
7. no friends
8.idk

by aaarrrppp on 2/21/2013 7:54:02 PM

1. First born. Smile
2. I love my own! I couldn't choose another. <3
3. "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack was the first song that popped in my head. It's my favorite song, and it sounds like something that my parents would sing to me. <3
4. I don't really have one. All of my family's vacations have created wonderful memories! <3
5. Both of my parents... and probably even my little brother.
6. ALL OF THEM! Even my dogs. I love them, though. <3
7. Probably Alexis. Or Celine. I love all of my friends, but those two seem more sister-material. Smile
8. This probably seems silly, but I'm thinking Josh from "Drake & Josh". He seems so helpful and sweet, even though he's geeky.

by purplerainn on 2/21/2013 4:23:30 PM

1.First born.
2.Probably the Tanner family from Full House, haha
3.I don't know, I was thinking about Stand by Me.
4.My entire family which meant me, my dad, my mom, my sis, my two aunts, my uncle, and all my cousins took a trip to Connecticut and we stayed at a hotel one night. For some reason, there was a pit bull outside of the hotel and there was wet grass and my cousin fell on the grass and the dog bit him. :x
5.My mom.
6.My sis.
7.My friend, Allison.
8.Hm..For some reason I'm thinking Carrie from the Carrie Diaries.

by michipie205 on 2/21/2013 12:00:59 PM

1. First born..although I've got to be honest, I often wish I wasn't :-(
2. I've always wished I were part of the Tanner family on Full House<3
3. Lean On Me?
4. Hmm I don't have any really bad ones but once when I was like 7 and my sister was 4, we went on vacation to Virginia and we got this room that reeked of cigarette smoke. My moms allergic to the smell of cigarettes so we had to get another room. They wouldn't give us one tho so we had to switch hotels in the middle of the night! I remember my sister was crying because she loved our room and she was like hugging and kissing the furniture....she was 4 tho lol
5. Anything? My sis<3
6. Um they all do at times..but I drive them nuts too so it works haha
7. Um..idk lol
8. Well I've got Full House on my mind now so I'm going to go with D.J...she takes care of her younger siblings so well and is always there for them. I would love to have an older sister like that looking out for me!

by maggie183 on 2/20/2013 6:35:57 PM