7 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

10 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

11 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Fighting over a guy with your BFF? Here's what to do

My BFF and I like a lot of the same boys. Now, she says I need to stop liking certain boys just because she likes them. Dear...

So, last weekend my bf took me to a concert and my bff wanted to go. She said she ws meeting someone there and that she would hang out with him. But plans changed and she was stuck with us. Most ppl would say she was the 3rd wheel but her and my bf were making me feel like the 3rd wheel. It looked very weird bc she was totally flirting with him infront of me and I got mad at both of them. I later found out the truth and forgave my bf but i wont talk to my bff bc she has done this with all my exs also. Its like she is boycrazy and cant make up her mind, so i stopped talking to her. Am i doing the right thing or should i talk to her? Ive gotten some mixed signals and wanted to c what yall thought? would u forgive ur bff for flirting and hanging on ur bf in front of u? and ur parents?

by dess14325 on 3/25/2013 10:11:20 PM

um i dont think it would be good to not to tell her mom becuz she can get pregnant or get a nasty sexually transmitted disease like that. So even though your friend might hate u think about what is best for her and her health becuz when people find out you'll be in trouble too. That is why it is good to stay out of stuff like that until your an adult.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 3/25/2013 10:47:46 AM

My Friend Is Only 12 Years Old And She Has Gave A Guy A Blow Job And Had Sex With Him .... And He Is My Ex BF But Idk What To Do... Should i Tell Her Mom? If Yes How?

by Who_Am_I on 3/1/2013 6:40:57 PM

So theres this guy that ive always been friends with but never super close but we've started talking more and im falling for him and i think he is falling for me. He gave up his seat and let me have it then sat next to me then he lied to the teacher (he never lies) just so i wouldnt get my phone taken away and then said he always has my back, his hair was all messed up and he let me fix it and he always gives me compliments about how i look and he let me write on his folder and i wrote that im awesome and he has just kept it there, and if i give him something he keeps it even ifs it just some tape or something, if he needs something he comes and asks me he always talks to me and says hi whenever he sees me and he let me have some of his drink and he loves to make me laugh... so is he just being a good friend or does he like me!?!?!?!!??? Help!
Thank you!

Hey girlie, if this has happened kind of suddenly then he probably likes you. Keep flirting with him and see where things go from here.

Lauren T.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 2/27/2013 7:53:15 PM

Some guys are worth fighting for, not literally but some are. Then there are the guys not worth the trouble, even if they are cute, many of them dont have a great personality. With those guys it is best to give them to your enemies and let them enjoy and find out.

by fashionqn on 2/24/2013 5:27:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod.
So I like this guy in my grade. I'm really bad at holding my feelings inside. He has a girlfriend (About 6 months) that is a good friend of mine. I don't want to make my friend upset by showing hints that I like him.. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If he has a girlfriend, he's off limits for now, especially if his girlfriend is your friend! If you were dating him, would you want him to flirt with someone else? Try staying just friends with him for now and keeping your eyes open to other cuties at your school who are available Smile

Meghan D.

by bluegirl80 on 2/22/2013 10:14:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay there's this guy i like. He knows who i am and stuff. But everytime I try to talk to him my friend comes and interupts! She flirts with him a ton and its starting to get really annoying. She cant even date yet! And the worst part is...she knows i like him! Is there any way how i can talk to him? Just him and me. Plus his birthday is coming up. would it be weird if i told him happy birthday? I watch him perform his songs and after ward i say he did really good. Anything I can say?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you should talk to your friend privately without him there. If she likes him too, she might be hurt that you're flirting with him. You'll have to decide if talking to him is worth possibly losing your friendship with her. I don't think it would be weird to say happy birthday and say he did well, he would probably think that was nice! Check out this article for more advice on liking the same guy as your friend: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/02/Boy-or-bestie.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Live2sing on 2/22/2013 10:04:11 PM

MOD MOD! So a guy that i know but i'm not great friends with messaged me on facebook just saying hey! he started asking me for my snapchat and then asked for my number so i gave it to him. he texted me first 2 days in a row telling me that i was really nice and cute and that we needed to hang out. i like him a little but every time i see him at school he doesn't even bother to look at me .. we were the only ones in the hallway the other day and he said NOTHING! i feel like he's just messing with me and it makes me sad because no guys ever like me .. advice? thanks <3

Hey softball6, I think he's just really shy in person. He may have wanted you to initiate communication in the hall, since he was the one to do it online. So next time you see him, go up to him. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by softball6 on 2/22/2013 6:05:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! I reaaaaally need somebody's help with this issue! (and maybe if ur seeing this and ur not a modder, possibly give me extra advice on my page? thanks!) ok, so I reaaally like my bgf. but he doesn't like me. I asked him out and all that but he said just as a friend. I am FINALLY over feeling heart broken... but I need some tips on how to stay his best frnd and to make the love feelings go away! PLEASE help! I would reaaaaaally appreciate it! thank u SOOO much! <3

Hey lalalagurl, you can't make your feelings disappear in a day girl. Give yourself time. Slowly start shifting your focus from him to other things. Pick up hobbies to occupy your time. Hang out with other friends. Getting your feelings out on paper may help. This can be a good thing. So he doesn't like you romantically, but you still have a really good guy friend. Something romantic could've ruined your relationship forever. And how many people can say they have good friends? Hope some of this works for you! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lalalagurl on 2/22/2013 5:23:00 PM

Mod ive sent really important questions and they never showed up but plz help idk wats wrong with me I am 12 and lately I cant stop threathing some really annoying kids because they call me my crush name I try to ignore them but I cant I was bullied alot last year but at the start of this school year I wasn't like this.one minute im happy next im not.im also bummed becuz my crush who used to like me now probably thinks im crazy he would be really sweet and now hes probably scared and creeped out by me .plz help wat should I do ive thought of asking him if we can start fresh but I get scared is there another way tell him I want to start fresh without asking him

hey! I'm sorry you were bullied, but that's no reason to start acting like a bully yourself. Don't bring yourself down to their level. maybe with your crush just be friendly. say hi and smile. if you act like you're starting fresh then he'll know you have Smile

Helen S.