3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

7 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Fighting over a guy with your BFF? Here's what to do

My BFF and I like a lot of the same boys. Now, she says I need to stop liking certain boys just because she likes them. Dear...

Ok so I really like my ex boyfriend, and we are really good friends (really.) I still like him I guess is more accurate. What do you think I should do? My friend says that he might still like me. IM CONFUSED

Hey girlie, talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel and see if he returns the feelings. It might be a risky things to do, but if you really like him, it'll be worth it.

Lauren T.

by ssunshine13 on 2/20/2013 8:14:22 PM

The Alphas United
Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it. Join now!

by transform2314 on 2/20/2013 8:04:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay so I asked my crush to my schools dance that's on Friday today, he said he's not going. I kept my cool and just said "okay, no hard feelings right?" But I'm a little scared, because that was the same response I got from a guy last time I got the guts to ask someone out. And he was a, well, how do I say LIAR without being rude? My friend says he's too nice a guy to do the same thing the last boy did, but still, am I being paranoid? Please help

Hey girlie, it's not weird if you don't make it weird. Just act the same way around him that you usually do and he'll see that nothing has changed between the two of you. And saying he's not going might mean that he doesn't want to go with you, but it wasn't really a no.

Lauren T.

by Lemonlime123 on 2/20/2013 7:49:08 PM

So theres this cute guy in one of my classes, he's a year older but thats okay. We don't sit by each other and we've talked like once. Sometimes we make eye contact but I don't to creep him out by starring at him haha SmileWere friends on Facebook not like we've talked on their either though. How can I get his attention, or get him to talk to me, i'm not very shy and I tend to be very outgoing even in class, but I tend to shell up around boys. Got any advice to get him to approach me? Thanks so much Smile

Hey girlie,talking to him on facebook might be a good start. That way there's less pressure and you have more time to think about what you want to say before you say. When you get comfortable with that you can start trying to talk to him in class and spending more time with him.

Lauren T.

by GrassFairy on 2/20/2013 7:36:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have seen a bit of a drop in my grades. School is getting harder but I am kind of struggling to take away my social life and other curricular activities. Also, I feel as if I'm getting signs of a depression. I don't smile as much and I've been thinking about suicide. What is the first thing I should do before it's officially a depression?

Hey girlie, talk to someone. It could be anyone from your best friend to a parent to a counselor or teacher at school. Getting your negative feelings out in words might help you and they might have some good advice. If you really think that you are depressed then see a doctor. A doctor can put you on anti-depressents and recommend therapy that will help you get better.

Lauren T.

by PuppyCT on 2/20/2013 7:25:01 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/20/2013 6:34:22 PM

mod mod mod mod
s thx soooo much!

Hey girlie, I think it's fine to tell your mom if it comes up in conversation. You shouldn't keep it from her, and if you're staying away from inappropriate content then you don't have anything to hide.

Lauren T.

by fiafia17 on 2/20/2013 5:52:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Well I like this guy on my co-ed basketball team. There's only two games and one practice left in the season. We've talked before, and last time I went to the YMCA he was there and everytime I walked by he screamed my name as a joke Smile I don't know if he likes me, but I really want to get his number before the end of the season. Any tips on how and when to get his digits?

hey girl! you could ask him if he'd be willing to help you hone your b-ball skills, or challenge him to a 1 on 1 game. offer to set up a hang out time via text, and then give him your number.

xoxo

Katie L.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 2/20/2013 2:15:59 PM

Mod mod mod
So I found out online that guys like the smell of cinnamon and vanilla. I saw that my crush did this poll about his favorite scent, and he said cinnamon. Should I wear a cinnamon scented perfume? And also, I wear makeup whenever I see him, but I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. Any beauty tips? Smile

hey girl! well that depends...is cinnamon YOUR fave scent? try not to do stuff just to win over a guy. you shouldn't have to change yourself to get his attention! wear a scent you love and makeup that makes you feel good, and you'll attract him with your confidence and happiness.

xoxo

Katie L.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 2/20/2013 2:11:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't know if it's because I'm on my period but my Iv been feeling REALLY sad lately like today
I cried because my dad wasn't home which is weird because usually I get really mad at at him
because he says the wrong things but today I got really upset
because he wasn't here I don't know why Iv been feeling really sad and overly
sensitive also when my two sisters were over my one sis and her GF
and my other sis and her finance I had really bad cramps I was really irritated I sort of snapped at my mom because she kept asking me if I was ok over and over again
and my sisters finance was like don't talk back to your mom!
It made me really mad because it's not his place to say anything

hey girl! this could all totally be because you're on your period, or maybe you're just having a bad day. try not to blame yourself, just work through the feelings you're having the best you can. every day can't be the best day Smile

xoxo