10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

1D makes their own music vid--and it's adorable

There is very little we love more than a new One Direction music video. Those singing cuties are adorable. But their new vid they did for the...

Oops what I mean by zany is ZAYN.

by Kelseyiscool on 3/8/2013 10:23:41 PM

One more thing, zany is so ewwwwwwww who agrees?????? <3 joe Ocker

by Kelseyiscool on 3/8/2013 10:22:59 PM

OMG I <3 this video and I'm like SO obsessed with 1d this video was so funny I hearted seeing Niall in the shower LOL. Harry looks so cute on the cover with the red nose. P.s. I heart joe Ocker.

by Kelseyiscool on 3/8/2013 10:20:06 PM

I loved it. Very nice, especially seeing the guys in the bath tub and shower. Kind of funny to see him bouncing around in the shower, but he needs to take the shower cap off. Nicely done 1D! Very hot.

by fashionqn on 2/24/2013 5:48:34 PM

Omg I just died from seeing Niall in a shower x_x hawt

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/23/2013 8:58:58 AM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:58:01 PM

Blondie (the original, and the the person who wrote it) is better even though 1D is pretty good!

by greeknspooky on 2/22/2013 5:56:36 PM

Mod mod mod
I think gl should put more one direction articles on here I love one direction and I think you should put facts or pictures up I know a lot of girls love them its a suggestion

Hey Kay333, thanx girly for the suggestion! We need tips on how to make GL the best it can be for you guys. P.S. Niall is my fave. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kay333 on 2/22/2013 4:51:44 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 2/22/2013 10:28:43 AM