12 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

16 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

1D makes their own music vid--and it's adorable

There is very little we love more than a new One Direction music video. Those singing cuties are adorable. But their new vid they did for the...

I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I THINK ITS SOOO FUNNY!! Me and my friends talked about all day!!!

by purple_purple on 2/21/2013 10:21:10 PM

Hello gals, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:12:23 PM

i thought red nose day was on March 15??? oh well i say they sell the red noses and with all the profits goes to comic relief.  Helen S.

by allyluvsgl on 2/21/2013 8:24:41 PM

So great that they're doing it for charity!!! It's very inspiring and I really respect and admire 1D for doing this. Comic Relief is also a great organization to donate to.

by Lady Grey on 2/21/2013 8:10:46 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:38:58 PM

Sigh, my computers not working for some reason and isn't letting me play the video :-( But I can't wait to watch it by the sounds of it it's really cute! Louis is my fav<3 lol

by maggie183 on 2/21/2013 7:30:36 PM

THIS IS SOOOOOOO CUTE I LOVE THIS!!! I love seeing my five fave boys doing what they love and being happy!!! This is for a great cause!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 2/21/2013 6:29:13 PM

I love One Direction soooo much! Niall is my fave by the way

by sprinklecookie on 2/21/2013 6:14:22 PM

OMG!!!! Harry is so awesome in this vid!!! Not to mention the rest of 1D but, you know, IT'S HARRY STYLES!!!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/21/2013 6:07:46 PM