3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

1D makes their own music vid--and it's adorable

There is very little we love more than a new One Direction music video. Those singing cuties are adorable. But their new vid they did for the...

Oops what I mean by zany is ZAYN.

by Kelseyiscool on 3/8/2013 10:23:41 PM

One more thing, zany is so ewwwwwwww who agrees?????? <3 joe Ocker

by Kelseyiscool on 3/8/2013 10:22:59 PM

OMG I <3 this video and I'm like SO obsessed with 1d this video was so funny I hearted seeing Niall in the shower LOL. Harry looks so cute on the cover with the red nose. P.s. I heart joe Ocker.

by Kelseyiscool on 3/8/2013 10:20:06 PM

I loved it. Very nice, especially seeing the guys in the bath tub and shower. Kind of funny to see him bouncing around in the shower, but he needs to take the shower cap off. Nicely done 1D! Very hot.

by fashionqn on 2/24/2013 5:48:34 PM

Omg I just died from seeing Niall in a shower x_x hawt

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/23/2013 8:58:58 AM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:58:01 PM

Blondie (the original, and the the person who wrote it) is better even though 1D is pretty good!

by greeknspooky on 2/22/2013 5:56:36 PM

Mod mod mod
I think gl should put more one direction articles on here I love one direction and I think you should put facts or pictures up I know a lot of girls love them its a suggestion

Hey Kay333, thanx girly for the suggestion! We need tips on how to make GL the best it can be for you guys. P.S. Niall is my fave. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kay333 on 2/22/2013 4:51:44 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 2/22/2013 10:28:43 AM

Somedays I don't have a favorite... Smile

by pinklol56 on 2/22/2013 9:12:23 AM

I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I THINK ITS SOOO FUNNY!! Me and my friends talked about all day!!!

by purple_purple on 2/21/2013 10:21:10 PM

Hello gals, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:12:23 PM

i thought red nose day was on March 15??? oh well i say they sell the red noses and with all the profits goes to comic relief.  Helen S.

by allyluvsgl on 2/21/2013 8:24:41 PM

So great that they're doing it for charity!!! It's very inspiring and I really respect and admire 1D for doing this. Comic Relief is also a great organization to donate to.

by Lady Grey on 2/21/2013 8:10:46 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:38:58 PM

Sigh, my computers not working for some reason and isn't letting me play the video :-( But I can't wait to watch it by the sounds of it it's really cute! Louis is my fav<3 lol

by maggie183 on 2/21/2013 7:30:36 PM

THIS IS SOOOOOOO CUTE I LOVE THIS!!! I love seeing my five fave boys doing what they love and being happy!!! This is for a great cause!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 2/21/2013 6:29:13 PM

I love One Direction soooo much! Niall is my fave by the way

by sprinklecookie on 2/21/2013 6:14:22 PM

OMG!!!! Harry is so awesome in this vid!!! Not to mention the rest of 1D but, you know, IT'S HARRY STYLES!!!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/21/2013 6:07:46 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/21/2013 5:59:15 PM

Oh my gosh! So much 1D! LOVING IT!!!! They are amazing - as always!!!

by gummiebearbeatred on 2/21/2013 5:35:44 PM

I love 1D! The video is absolutely perfect, and I love the fact that they covered One Way Or Another for charity!!! Laughing

by stevi_music_<3 on 2/21/2013 5:30:36 PM

And this is why we love the boysSmile

by Vjazzy2000 on 2/21/2013 4:44:18 PM

I really like this. It's adorable.

by transform2314 on 2/21/2013 4:34:53 PM

This is PERFECT! Zayn is amazing. <3

by purplerainn on 2/21/2013 4:31:24 PM

Its definitely one of my favorites! To see them just messing around and having fun! <3

by Emiegal on 2/21/2013 3:01:24 PM

This is hilarious i love it!

by tebowswife on 2/21/2013 2:41:48 PM