5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

9 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

5 cute pieces to add to your can't-wait-to-workout wardrobe

One of the easiest tricks for transforming your workout routine from chore to can’t-wait-to-conquer is wearing the cutest clothes possible. Call us superficial, but these...

My faves are VS Pink Yoga pants and Sports Bras. They are so cute and comfy!!! <33

by ilovehightops on 5/11/2013 8:45:46 PM

Hey everyone!
If u need advic ego to my club, ADVICE FOR YOU! I give advice every day, all day. Have a good day!

by Sunny4132 on 2/23/2013 2:13:02 PM

MOD
Ok so I've started to ride my bike again lately but I still have this black and metallic orange bike that was actually meant for boys but for some reason I liked it in third grade when my dad got it for me. Well, I'm saving for a cute bike that's actually meant for girls, but in the meantime I have a really hard time picking out comfortable outfits that don't clash with my current boyish bike. Any suggestions on what to wear with it?

Hey girl! Ooh - black and orange is tough. I would go with a consistent neutral palate if you're worried about clashing - lots of blacks, whites, shades of gray, and brown.
Florence N.

by Casey_cookie on 2/22/2013 2:36:11 PM

by Emilicious on 2/22/2013 12:07:28 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD! My birthday is in 5 months and I want to have a quincenera but I'm not Mexican so would it be weird? Also I heard their really expense any advise?

Hey girl! I totally understand - quinces are super fun! They are incredibly expensive, though, and if your family isn't Mexican, it might not be something they've been preparing for over the past couple of years. You should talk to them, and see what they think about the idea.
Florence N.

by mrsalicia on 2/21/2013 11:31:00 PM

@ orlandobloomrocks -- Go to the doctor. That happened to me once, only I was ice skating. I went to the doctor, and they gave me a splint. Wore it for two weeks and I was all better. But not going to the doctor could result in a more serious injury later on.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/21/2013 10:00:10 PM

Hi girls! I just started a youtube channel and beauty blog and I would love it if you could check it out! My first post is on the fitness clothing subscription box ellie, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEKEVQUMWqY&list=HL1361498746&feature=mh_lolz

by atisa7 on 2/21/2013 9:52:09 PM

My school's band program is having a crab feed fundraiser this Saturday and dress is supposed to be "business casual". What does that mean? Last year I saw girls wearing jeans and a niceish shirt and jacket but I'm not sure. I don't want to be too formal or too underdressed. Thanks!

Hey girl! Think professional when you think business casual - it means slacks, dresses, skirts, low heels or flats, blouses or button-downs, cardigans, blazers, etc. It can be a variety of things, but usually the rule of thumb is that no denim is allowed. I would go with a cute but simple skirt, some tights, and a nice blouse/cardi on top.
Florence N.

by Scorpio1027 on 2/21/2013 9:23:49 PM

Hey girl, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing! You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:20:43 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:40:12 PM