6 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

10 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

11 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

7 signs you're a super sitter

You’re pretty sure you’re an awesome babysitter, but how can you know for sure? Well, we’ve got seven signs that say you’re the top dog...

I know I am the best babysitter because the two kids I babysit can't know I am coming otherwise they will not shut up about it the whole day! I came one time to the girl singing _____ is coming, _____ is coming! Appearantly she was doing it all through dinner too!!!

by emmathelemur on 7/20/2013 7:45:32 PM

I know I'm a good babysitter when the 'rents come home and their eyes widen. When we sit down to talk, their first question is, "you did all of this? For ANY price, no matter how low (because we charge the family whatever they think is the right amount)?!" The next day, they ask, " need another job? The kids want you."

by supersunshine506 on 7/10/2013 8:17:35 PM

So I'm having money problems. I kind of babysit a lot, but I haven't been getting a lot of jobs recently. I have to pay part of my phone bill, so I'm in debt with my mom. I'm having trouble keeping organized though. I'm not sure what I've paid her and what I haven't. Is there any way to get more organised on this? Thanks.

by Cukoclook on 5/19/2013 10:29:54 PM

I know I'm a good babysitter when the kids ask when they will see me again.

by ElliMichael on 4/30/2013 6:00:09 PM

I'm like the best babysittter to this kid whenever His parents are going somewhere even if its over night he asks can I have her babysit me while your gon momma? And the funny part is the mom always has me babysit for them while they are gone no matter how long.

by thisgurrl on 3/13/2013 9:03:06 AM

Are there 7 signs that you arent a very good sitter?

Sometimes I feel like I am really good at sitting and then sometimes I feel I am the worst at it. Does anyone else ever feel that way?

by fashionqn on 3/6/2013 10:52:00 PM

MOD MOD I'm 12 in 7th grade and a TOTAL tomboy. I love sports and HATE talking about boys, make up, or anything girly. I typically wear basketball shorts (that are guys shorts) or jeans and a t shirt and I own one pair of shoes (they are running shoes) because I HATE shopping so much. My mom is all worried because she says that I need to act more like a girl, but I HATE girly stuff!!!! What should I do?? Should I girly it up more or talk to her???

Hey girlie, there are ways that you can look nicer without being too girly. You can get some nicer tops, shorts and shoes without having to wear dresses or skirts or heels.

Lauren T.

by Ash166 on 2/24/2013 7:09:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD What does it mean when a guy "sorta" likes you and has mixed feelings? my crush said this to my friend about me...what does it mean

Hey girlie, maybe there's another girl and he's not sure who he likes more. Or maybe he just doesn't know what his feelings mean. It could be a lot of things. But I don't think it's a bad thing. Sorta liking you is better than not liking you.

Lauren T.

by zeus11 on 2/24/2013 6:14:40 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey I recently took the safe sitter course, and I'm 13. I don't really know how to start a bussiness up though. I don't want to advertise to strangers... Any ideas???

Hey girlie, if any of your friends have younger siblings talk to their parents. I bet they'll know other parents who need a good sitter. You can also see if your parents or neighbors work with or know anyone who might need a babysitter.

Lauren T.

by Linsertart on 2/24/2013 6:13:07 PM

mod
hi! So I really want to start babysitting to earn some extra money. The only problem is that I have told my family that I am free to babysit anytime they need me, but I haven't gotten anything back. I am the second oldest, and most of my cousins are still too young to stay home alone. Is there any way that I can start babysitting or get them to let me babysit? I can't put my name and email up at my church because my church is just older people that just have grandkids. Is there anything else I can do to start? Also what do you think is a good rate per hour / per kid for babysitting?

Hey girl, have your parents talk to their friends! It depends how old you are and experienced. I would go for $8 an hour.

lauren r.