14 MINUTES AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

2 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Ridiculously adorable things to do with pom-poms (and how to make them)

Pom-poms have this addictive quality to us. They’re cute, they’re colorful, they’re fuzzy. They’re sort of like inanimate pets you can cuddle as you make...

MOD MOD!!!!!! I'M in 10th grade and I've been in public school my whole life but lately I've been thinking that I need a change.I'm not happy here even though I have lots of friends and we have fun, I'm just not happy. I want to go to private school but my family dosent have a lot of money and I'm not sure how to tell my mom. what should I do, what should I say??

Hey girl, before you ask to attend a private school, really think about why you're unhappy.  Try to identify reasons why you're unhappy, and then approach your mom and explain what's bothering you and ask her to help you find solutions.  You might not be able to transfer to a private school, but hopefully you can work with your parents to find ways to be happier.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by didip on 3/7/2013 2:36:23 PM

I really want to get a watch (preferably digital) to wear on my wrist because there are SO many times in school I need to know the time but there isn't a clock around. What are some really cute, comfy watches? (Or stores that sell them)
Thanks so much!!!

hey!  department stores have a good selection, like macys maybe? also h&M and target would be good places to look Smile

Helen S.

by Lady Grey on 2/28/2013 5:10:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD please answer
My best friend just told me today shes having her birthday party on friday. Shes turning thirteen and I have no idea what to get her.She really likes dance, the lion king is her favorite movie, fussy pajama pants,taylor swift,pitch perfect and she has an ipod. I'm thinking that if I can't find anything, I'm going to get her an ipod case whith her favorite lion king character, but I don't know if that will be good enough. Please help Me!!!!!!!!

hey girl! that sounds like a great idea, the lion king case. you can also make something for her! think a scrapbook or decked out picture frame, which holds tons of sentimental value. Also try searching through our gift guide tag!

xoxo

Katie L.

by april0405 on 2/27/2013 1:52:05 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/22/2013 7:17:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD! (HELEN S)
As an update to my last comment I have decided to leave random notes in library books to brighten people's day. I need ideas for what to write on the notes and what books to put them
in.

Hey beaky54321, search for positive quotes on confidence, the past and life online. Try random books or new books. Even bookshelves will help. Very cool idea! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by beaky54321 on 2/22/2013 4:27:09 PM

Its weird I have a bunch of Harry Potter books on my dresser! The bookmark idea is genius.

by pinklol56 on 2/22/2013 9:10:03 AM

I bought a pom pm maker a couple days ago. Haha

by hmeyer on 2/21/2013 11:40:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have made t my mission to do at least one random act of kindness everyday. I already have some simple ideas, like holding the door or putting a motivational message in a library book. Do you have any more ideas? (I am accepting User ideas too!)

Hey! blow up some balloons and tape them around places where they will bring good cheer!

Helen S.

by beaky54321 on 2/21/2013 8:23:12 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:38:13 PM

The one with the vase reminds me of the Lorax!

by karenbug88 on 2/21/2013 7:05:55 PM