AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 stylistas can up their school wardrobe with a $50 gift card from East & Lo! http://t.co/th1Dz2WKWw

1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

COMMENTS

Send this punk packing

My best friend's boyfriend moved away and never told her. She and I tried to talk to him on my Facebook account, but he said he...

I really don't understand why guys just can't get up the nerve to break up with a girl in person...

by myfatsquirrel on 2/22/2013 9:33:00 PM

That was pretty mean of him but I don't know why people make such a huge deal out of break-ups through facebook or text. It's happened to me before and to be honest, I was greatful to be in private after the heart break. I mean, I would never break u with someone like that but still, try to look on the bright side of things! Smile <3

by LittleMissDippy on 2/22/2013 7:24:44 PM

Sorry, the last message I wrote... yeah that was meant for the editor obsessions: birthday cake bash article.

by Art Crazy52 on 2/22/2013 7:11:25 PM

I have this adorbs cupcake money pouch from when I was a kid! I still have it, but now I use this wallet that attatches to my crossbody bag I use for school. It's very handy Smile

by Art Crazy52 on 2/22/2013 7:09:48 PM

I have a really big crush on a guy but he already has a girlfriend! I don't want to get between their relationship but I still really like him. What should I do Thanks a lot!

Hey girl! Yeah, you're totally right - swooping in on their relationship is kind of a no-no. But that doesn't mean that you guys can't still hang out. Make an effort to be his friend. That way, you guys can get to know each other better, and you can see whether some sort of future relationship is something that you'd really want. Good luck!
Florence N.

by ToxicCrayon on 2/22/2013 3:38:04 PM

I feel SO nervous around guys like when I'm at the store if a guy stares
At me I get sweaty and I feel like I'm gonna faint I don't know why though
please help

Just make sure you take deep breaths. You will get used to them soon! Make sure to be yourself! Remember that they don't bite.
mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 2/21/2013 9:39:31 PM

Hey girls, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:11:24 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:35:47 PM

Every time I see my crush (which isn't a lot) I usually end up staring at him while he walks by. Its creepy and annoying because I really want to say hi to him but every time I pass by him I forget to say hi and a couple seconds later I remember and he is gone. What do I do to remember to say hi to him...?

hey! you could try writing a reminder at the top of a page in your notebook. write it every day until you remember to say hi Smile

Helen S.