10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

12 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

What to do when you 'n' your sibs are stuck like glue

You love your siblings, really you do. But when they mirror your every move 24/7, it’s so tempting to just…I don’t know, tell ‘em to...

mod mod mod

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to your parents about seeing a counselor or other professional--everything you talk to them about is confidential, and they can help you with everything you're going through! Check out this article for more resources and tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/22/2013 10:34:40 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie,

Your comment is now private and only the response is shown!

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/22/2013 9:59:11 PM

mod

Hey StrawberryPatchKid, I'm sorry all of this is happening to you girl. It's good that you are getting all your feelings about everything out. Writing helps me when I'm going through stuff, so try that. Hope you feel better! Xoxo Smile

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Lynae P. Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 2/22/2013 7:52:43 PM

hi girls if you want advice on anything or you want to know the lastest rends and popular hair syltes join my club divas 101

by nickisongz on 2/22/2013 7:20:27 PM

mod mod mod
me and my best friend cant ever hang out alone without my annoying big sister bothering us what should i do

Hey girl! I would just sit down and have a talk with your sis. Let her know that, even though you love her and love spending time with her, you want to spend some quality time with your BFF too, and that you can't really do that when she's always around. Good luck!
Florence N.

by nickisongz on 2/21/2013 9:07:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going swimsuit shopping and I really want it to be a really good one. I don't know what to do because my friends are doing the same party only 2 weeks apart. One of them will have girls wearing bikinis and I don't want to look bad. The other one all of them are wearing one pieces. What should I get? P.S. I'm kinda busty with a pear-type figure and long legs.

hey! I thin a halter bikini would look so cute Smile

Helen S.

by -strawberry13 on 2/21/2013 8:33:48 PM

Hey girlies! It would be so great if you could check out my club, Style Spy! It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style! (Duhh) If you look at my profile, you can find my club and tons of comments about how great Style Spy is! I hope you check it out. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/21/2013 7:33:31 PM