10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

4 ways to flirt when he's with his crew

You're chillaxin' with your guy and his crew and you want to get your flirt on, without making it awk for everyone else. Well, you're...

MOD MOD MOD So me And my crush are on the swim team and were having a banquent THIS SUNDAY. The thing is hes in my math class and on the team he hangs out with all the older kids. So I don't know him much but I really want to talk to him. I'm wearing an extremely cute outfit and Im going to say hi to him in the halls. So my question is how can I talk to him and have a really good one-on-one conversation? Also how can I get his attention in class?

Hey girlie, you have the right start. Saying hi to him in the halls is good. But try saying hi to him at the banquet or in class. If you sit near him or just walk up to him and say hi and ask how he's doing or what's up, you'll start a conversation and the rest will come naturally.
Lauren T.

by epicvicky on 4/7/2013 8:55:09 PM

but I'm not that close to him yet

by missmayaq on 4/5/2013 1:17:48 AM

MOD MOD
I really like this guy but I never have any time alone with him...EVER. I wan to flirt with him, but he's always with his friends. We are not together so I can't just reach and grab his hand or send him a text. I smile at him and he smiles back, but I don't think he's getting the point...but then again he might not want to get the point...HELP
~SharpiezRae

Hey girlie! I would just let him know that you're interested. Quite possibly, he's seeing the signs but just isn't sure what to do about it. And, if he isn't - well, the worst he could really say is that he isn't interested back. But it sounds like you'll never really know unless you ask him directly. Good luck!
Florence N.

by SharpiezRae on 3/29/2013 12:28:20 PM

I need help
So, my right boob has had a shooting pain all day. and, it seems like it's bigger than the other, by a little bit. Am I just overreacting, or should i actually worry?

by angelicjade on 3/23/2013 8:10:29 PM

I like this guy and I think he likes me. The only issue is my friend likes him to! She knows I like him and is okay with it, but I don't know what to say if he asks me out!! HELP!!!

Hey girl, talk to your friend about what would happen if he asks you out.  Explain how you feel.  Hopefully you can maintain your friendship and go out with that guy.  As long as you're sensitive to your friend's feelings, everything should be okay.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by wildcat44 on 3/19/2013 3:18:14 PM

ok so there is this guy i like he is in a grase lower than me but hes just as old (13) and all my bffs like him. im a safety patrol and so is he so we hang out alot and i thought he liked me cuz we mess around and he puts his hat on me but at the dance tonite i playfully took hi hat and he got annoyed but wen my bff did it he let her wear it and i thin he likes her and its like killing me inside but i cant say anything. wat should i do... HELP!!!!

Hey girlie,

Does your bff have a crush on him too? If she does, I would talk to her before you do anything, because it's probably not worth losing your friendship for a guy who you're not sure who he likes. If she doesn't and you want to know how he feels about you, you could keep getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you, or ask him to dance at your next dance and see how he reacts. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by star664 on 3/15/2013 9:39:41 PM

Girl this is just like the guy i like , he aways his "crew"and its really akward when we all get together at their house

by Chastity on 3/12/2013 8:06:28 PM

Mod mod mod
There's a guy in my class who I sort of like and we have to sit next to each other for a group project, but for the entire class my face was bright red. My friends told me that I was blushing alot, is there any way I can stop it or keep myself from blushing?
Thanks

Hey girlie, trying to relax might help. Take deep breaths and try not to think about it. But if you can't help blushing, he'll probably think it's cute.

Lauren T.

by bandgeek45 on 3/4/2013 8:10:08 PM

Flirt?
Is it bad or wrong to flirt with two guys during the same get together? One guy I really like and the other is just very cute but I would love him as a bf.

Hey girl, it's not wrong or bad, as long as you're respectful of everyone's feelings.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by fashionqn on 3/3/2013 11:33:16 PM

MOD
My crush is always staring at me and smiling but when i catch him doing this he quickly looks away. Does he like me? Should i do something?Please Help.

It seems like he may be into you. You can only find out the real answer by asking him yourself. If you're too shy, then try talking to him and i'm sure your answer will become more obvious to you! Good luck girl!

mailyse f.