3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

4 ways to flirt when he's with his crew

You're chillaxin' with your guy and his crew and you want to get your flirt on, without making it awk for everyone else. Well, you're...

I enjoy hanging out with my bgf's crew because their awesome, and because I like him. But one of the guys seems to flirt with me which scares me when I like it, but we're friends. I like my bgf more but the other guy doesnt know I like him or his friend. How can I get him to stop flirting with me around my crush but not when we are alone?

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/28/2013 7:52:05 PM

I've had a crush on a boy for over 4 months and I've only told my best friend so far. But recently other friends have started to ask me who I like, and when I tell them I don't like anyone, I feel guilty because it feels like I'm lying to them. I think my close friends deserve to know, but I think they'll tease me, because the guy I like isn't exactly very cool and most people find him annoying. I just don't want people to spread rumors and embarrass me, and I don't want him to find out. Should I keep the secret to myself?

Hey girl, you should only tell them if you're comfortable. No harm in keeping it to yourself!

lauren r.

by MusikRox1999 on 2/24/2013 2:32:38 AM

MOD!
What are some instagram usernames for me that have dancer or ballet or something of the sort?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could say dancer or balletlover and then your favorite number, but it's really up to you!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/23/2013 10:57:00 PM

I sent a text to a guy I know, he was with a group of guys and didnt want to break away. So I said in my text "you are so hot" kind of as a joke but I kind of meant it. He loved it because he came over after that and we talked for at least 1 hour. So the texting thing works.

by fashionqn on 2/23/2013 5:46:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I kinda have tough sitchh.. I have had a major crush on this guy since like September... he liked me too and we flirted alot....hes had a few girlfriends this year and he has one right now. he just told my friend that he liked me right before he asked out this girl...but they barely even talk and arent good for each other...it wont last...he talks to me more than he talks to her and he still flirts with me...what should I do? do u think he still likes me?

hey! I think so, just be careful not to let him lead you on. after he and his gf break up (which it sounds like they will) you should just ask him out. Also since he does have a girlfriend try to be self-aware of how much he flirts with you and just be friendly back. I know it's hard, and you certainly can't help it if he flirts with you, but he's not being nice to his girlfriend, and you should try to think about her feelings too.

Helen S.

by zeus11 on 2/23/2013 2:07:49 PM

....was turned towards me and he was making silly faces. I looked at him, saw this, continued to do what i was doing, and then looked again and he was still doing it (like i said as he walked away) and i smiled slightly, he gave me a huge smile back and then walked out of the building.Anyways, unfortunately its been two weeks since then and nothing has happened. we have been eachother around campus and i think he could be waiting for me to make the move becuase i could have come off a little un-interested before but at the same time i dont want to seem like a creepy little kid. PLEASE HELP! I REALLY like this guy.

by purplepanda1999 on 2/23/2013 1:33:41 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/23/2013 1:04:47 PM

HEY!!! Check out Divas 101. We talk about the latest celeb gossip, and fashion/beauty!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/23/2013 10:56:49 AM

Mod mod mod
So I'd love to do the hand-squeeze thing on my crush. He always flirts with me by touching my hair or my face or just trying to get my attention. Should I squeeze his hand when he walks by? Or would it be creepy to him? Thanks!

hey! try working it into a conversation so it's less sudden. Ask him for a favor, and if he says yes, smile, give him a quick hand-squeeze, say "you're the best!" and walk to your next class Smile

Helen S.