12 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

16 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

4 ways to flirt when he's with his crew

You're chillaxin' with your guy and his crew and you want to get your flirt on, without making it awk for everyone else. Well, you're...

MOD MOD MOD So me And my crush are on the swim team and were having a banquent THIS SUNDAY. The thing is hes in my math class and on the team he hangs out with all the older kids. So I don't know him much but I really want to talk to him. I'm wearing an extremely cute outfit and Im going to say hi to him in the halls. So my question is how can I talk to him and have a really good one-on-one conversation? Also how can I get his attention in class?

Hey girlie, you have the right start. Saying hi to him in the halls is good. But try saying hi to him at the banquet or in class. If you sit near him or just walk up to him and say hi and ask how he's doing or what's up, you'll start a conversation and the rest will come naturally.
Lauren T.

by epicvicky on 4/7/2013 8:55:09 PM

but I'm not that close to him yet

by missmayaq on 4/5/2013 1:17:48 AM

MOD MOD
I really like this guy but I never have any time alone with him...EVER. I wan to flirt with him, but he's always with his friends. We are not together so I can't just reach and grab his hand or send him a text. I smile at him and he smiles back, but I don't think he's getting the point...but then again he might not want to get the point...HELP
~SharpiezRae

Hey girlie! I would just let him know that you're interested. Quite possibly, he's seeing the signs but just isn't sure what to do about it. And, if he isn't - well, the worst he could really say is that he isn't interested back. But it sounds like you'll never really know unless you ask him directly. Good luck!
Florence N.

by SharpiezRae on 3/29/2013 12:28:20 PM

I need help
So, my right boob has had a shooting pain all day. and, it seems like it's bigger than the other, by a little bit. Am I just overreacting, or should i actually worry?

by angelicjade on 3/23/2013 8:10:29 PM

I like this guy and I think he likes me. The only issue is my friend likes him to! She knows I like him and is okay with it, but I don't know what to say if he asks me out!! HELP!!!

Hey girl, talk to your friend about what would happen if he asks you out.  Explain how you feel.  Hopefully you can maintain your friendship and go out with that guy.  As long as you're sensitive to your friend's feelings, everything should be okay.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by wildcat44 on 3/19/2013 3:18:14 PM

ok so there is this guy i like he is in a grase lower than me but hes just as old (13) and all my bffs like him. im a safety patrol and so is he so we hang out alot and i thought he liked me cuz we mess around and he puts his hat on me but at the dance tonite i playfully took hi hat and he got annoyed but wen my bff did it he let her wear it and i thin he likes her and its like killing me inside but i cant say anything. wat should i do... HELP!!!!

Hey girlie,

Does your bff have a crush on him too? If she does, I would talk to her before you do anything, because it's probably not worth losing your friendship for a guy who you're not sure who he likes. If she doesn't and you want to know how he feels about you, you could keep getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you, or ask him to dance at your next dance and see how he reacts. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by star664 on 3/15/2013 9:39:41 PM

Girl this is just like the guy i like , he aways his "crew"and its really akward when we all get together at their house

by Chastity on 3/12/2013 8:06:28 PM

Mod mod mod
There's a guy in my class who I sort of like and we have to sit next to each other for a group project, but for the entire class my face was bright red. My friends told me that I was blushing alot, is there any way I can stop it or keep myself from blushing?
Thanks

Hey girlie, trying to relax might help. Take deep breaths and try not to think about it. But if you can't help blushing, he'll probably think it's cute.

Lauren T.

by bandgeek45 on 3/4/2013 8:10:08 PM

Flirt?
Is it bad or wrong to flirt with two guys during the same get together? One guy I really like and the other is just very cute but I would love him as a bf.

Hey girl, it's not wrong or bad, as long as you're respectful of everyone's feelings.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by fashionqn on 3/3/2013 11:33:16 PM

MOD
My crush is always staring at me and smiling but when i catch him doing this he quickly looks away. Does he like me? Should i do something?Please Help.

It seems like he may be into you. You can only find out the real answer by asking him yourself. If you're too shy, then try talking to him and i'm sure your answer will become more obvious to you! Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by gigglerainbow50 on 3/1/2013 4:50:33 PM

I enjoy hanging out with my bgf's crew because their awesome, and because I like him. But one of the guys seems to flirt with me which scares me when I like it, but we're friends. I like my bgf more but the other guy doesnt know I like him or his friend. How can I get him to stop flirting with me around my crush but not when we are alone?

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/28/2013 7:52:05 PM

I've had a crush on a boy for over 4 months and I've only told my best friend so far. But recently other friends have started to ask me who I like, and when I tell them I don't like anyone, I feel guilty because it feels like I'm lying to them. I think my close friends deserve to know, but I think they'll tease me, because the guy I like isn't exactly very cool and most people find him annoying. I just don't want people to spread rumors and embarrass me, and I don't want him to find out. Should I keep the secret to myself?

Hey girl, you should only tell them if you're comfortable. No harm in keeping it to yourself!

lauren r.

by MusikRox1999 on 2/24/2013 2:32:38 AM

MOD!
What are some instagram usernames for me that have dancer or ballet or something of the sort?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could say dancer or balletlover and then your favorite number, but it's really up to you!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/23/2013 10:57:00 PM

I sent a text to a guy I know, he was with a group of guys and didnt want to break away. So I said in my text "you are so hot" kind of as a joke but I kind of meant it. He loved it because he came over after that and we talked for at least 1 hour. So the texting thing works.

by fashionqn on 2/23/2013 5:46:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I kinda have tough sitchh.. I have had a major crush on this guy since like September... he liked me too and we flirted alot....hes had a few girlfriends this year and he has one right now. he just told my friend that he liked me right before he asked out this girl...but they barely even talk and arent good for each other...it wont last...he talks to me more than he talks to her and he still flirts with me...what should I do? do u think he still likes me?

hey! I think so, just be careful not to let him lead you on. after he and his gf break up (which it sounds like they will) you should just ask him out. Also since he does have a girlfriend try to be self-aware of how much he flirts with you and just be friendly back. I know it's hard, and you certainly can't help it if he flirts with you, but he's not being nice to his girlfriend, and you should try to think about her feelings too.

Helen S.

by zeus11 on 2/23/2013 2:07:49 PM

....was turned towards me and he was making silly faces. I looked at him, saw this, continued to do what i was doing, and then looked again and he was still doing it (like i said as he walked away) and i smiled slightly, he gave me a huge smile back and then walked out of the building.Anyways, unfortunately its been two weeks since then and nothing has happened. we have been eachother around campus and i think he could be waiting for me to make the move becuase i could have come off a little un-interested before but at the same time i dont want to seem like a creepy little kid. PLEASE HELP! I REALLY like this guy.

by purplepanda1999 on 2/23/2013 1:33:41 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/23/2013 1:04:47 PM

HEY!!! Check out Divas 101. We talk about the latest celeb gossip, and fashion/beauty!!

by bookworm2000 on 2/23/2013 10:56:49 AM

Mod mod mod
So I'd love to do the hand-squeeze thing on my crush. He always flirts with me by touching my hair or my face or just trying to get my attention. Should I squeeze his hand when he walks by? Or would it be creepy to him? Thanks!

hey! try working it into a conversation so it's less sudden. Ask him for a favor, and if he says yes, smile, give him a quick hand-squeeze, say "you're the best!" and walk to your next class Smile

Helen S.

by britishgurl on 2/23/2013 9:41:53 AM

by nazirah817 on 2/23/2013 9:23:18 AM

Wow thanks GL I really needed an article like this!!! Smile

by pinklol56 on 2/23/2013 8:16:52 AM

Okay so there's this guy who I was really close with and stuff, until he eventually lied to me and I only found out through another friends. Anyway I got really mad at him and I haven't spoken to him in like 6 months. I've only spokento him twice over the past two months and I've managed to completely make a fool out of myself on both occasions. I want to be friends again, but when he tried apologising (time and time again) a few months ago I refused to forgive him. I have no idea what to do!

hey! That's rough, but at least the ball's in your court now. Just go up to him and say. Can we start over? I'd like to be friends. See how he reacts. Don't be surprised if he's feeling cold after all those months and give him a little time to get used to the idea. Good luck!

Helen S.