AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

1 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Birthday cake bash

Happy birthday, #GLgirls! Even if today isn’t your b-day (and I’m guessing that’s most of you), it will be within the next 364. I say that still...

My b-days the 20th!!! That necklace is pretty cute..

by Future_soccer_star on 2/28/2013 6:02:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
If I win a prize today, will I still be able to win something next month? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

I think you can only win a prize every six weeks! Good luck Smile

Meghan D.

by purplelightning345 on 2/23/2013 8:33:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi MODerators,
I was recently invited to one of my friends birthday party sleepovers. It seems fun, right? Wrong. She is always sick I mean ALWAYS! And I dont really feel like getting sick. Is their any way I could get out of it? Like what should I tell her? It's also my bro's birthday that weekend so should I say: I would love to come...but my parents want me spending quality time with my bro because its his birthday as well? The thing is shes very investigator-y. Like one time I told her I wasn't feeling well and she asked what I had and what medicine I was taking and things like that!
From,
Sick-not-welcome-here

hey! honesty is always the best policy. Just tell her you're afraid you might catch a cold from her. Yes she might get mad, and on the surface that sounds kind of harsh, but who are you trying to protect? By lying to her about why you can't come to the party you're essentially saving yourself from the possibility that you might have to deal with her being upset. You could be kind about it too. Say something like, "Honestly, I'm worried about catching a cold from you if I go to your house. I'm sorry, but it's hard for me to admit, and I just want to be a good friend by telling you the truth. What are some ways we can talk about this so that we'll both feel good about the outcome." It's also possible that you could got you your friend's party while taking precautions. bring hand sanitizer and wash your hand often. Don't share food or drinks. If someone's coughing or sneezing without covering their mouths, cover your mouth and go wash your hands. stuff like that. good luck!

Helen S.

by crosbygal87 on 2/23/2013 2:11:49 PM

Today's my birthdayday Laughing happy birthday to all Laughing

by justrainbowz on 2/23/2013 12:49:28 PM

My birthday is the 26th!,

by lovekatniss23 on 2/23/2013 12:31:50 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I have a frieend a couple years youngers than me and we dont see each other alot but last time we hung out she was acting kinda distance. I really dont want to lose her as a friend and she doesnt have a phone or email. help!!!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to her and her parents about using their email account or home phone to stay in touch as long as you set rules, like maybe she could use their phone to talk to you at a certain time each week. You could also write each other letters--it's old fashioned but so fun to receive them in the mail! And it's normal to be distant if you haven't seen each other in a while, but asking her about her school and how things are going will get the conversation flowing and not be weird next time you see her Smile

Meghan D.

by kittykove2 on 2/22/2013 11:41:36 PM

There all soooo cute!

by aki2000 on 2/22/2013 11:34:27 PM

The necklace is adorable!

by myfatsquirrel on 2/22/2013 9:44:24 PM

omg my birthday is today!!!!!

by -horselover- on 2/22/2013 7:49:54 PM