30 MINUTES AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

1 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

2 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Birthday cake bash

Happy birthday, #GLgirls! Even if today isn’t your b-day (and I’m guessing that’s most of you), it will be within the next 364. I say that still...

Mod mod mod mod mod
I have a science bowl competition tomorrow and dont know what to wear. There is no dress code.

Hey akaprincess, go for something casual. Jeans with a nice top, flats and accessories would look cute. Have fun and good luck! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by akaprincess on 2/22/2013 6:30:28 PM

I love that necklace!!! PS check out my club, THE place to be. We talk about anything and I need a Vice Prez, Sec. and Treas.

by bookworm2000 on 2/22/2013 6:10:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
i have a school party and another party that im going to tonigt, and im planning on wearing pink jean shorts to both, im just not sure about what kind of top to wear. the school one is sports themed, but not really gonna go along with that, and the other party is like based off of the movie project x, so its like the theme. what kin of shirt? thanks, xx

Hey Foodiejr99, a grey, black, white or striped shirt would look cute. If you have a black blazer pair it with a plain white shirt(tank or tee), black sheer tights and black heels or flats, and silver jewelry. Just try mixing and matching different tops to see what looks cutest. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by foodiejr99 on 2/22/2013 5:38:21 PM

i havw a necklace like that!!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:19:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I've got a Speech and Debate tournament tomorrow, and I can't decide how to do my hair. The dress code is VERY VERY conservative and professional. Do you have any ideas for pretty (and easy Smile)low ponytails or buns that are professional? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! I would take a look at what you're wearing first. If you're going with slacks or a pantsuit, a low pony would probably look best. Try slicking your hair back and tying it up, but leaving  piece on the bottom free; after you've tied the pony, wrap that extra piece around the hair tie to hide it and secure in underneath with a bobby pin. If you're wearing a skirt suit, though, I would go with a cute sock bun. You can look up how to do those online - they look really smart and sleek. Good luck at your tournament!
Florence N.

by lpolk on 2/22/2013 3:00:28 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks for answering my question! But what nice things can I say? Sometimes, he doesn't look approachable. And he's kind of shy, but I don't understand because he's had like 3 gf's after he rejected me! What are some nice things to say? Thx

Hey isabellec, another moderator was helping you with your question, so I'm just gonna jump in and try to give some advice. You could always start with a compliment. Maybe something like "I like your shoes. Where did you get them?" or "You always dress nice." Something small like that will show your friendly and easy to talk to. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by isabellec on 2/22/2013 1:58:02 PM

That Necklace is cuteee

by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:15:10 PM

Mod mod mod
Last night, my crush was acting weird (actually, he pretty much always acts like this) he plays with his hair whenever I'm around, and he acts flustered. Our karate instructor borrowed something from my dad, and she had him and his friend get it. He was like jumping around in the car and rushing around. He couldn't even look at me or my mom. He was in a mad rush, but his friend was taking his time lol. There was no reason to even be in a rush. I actually got rejected by him in October, and he's been avoiding me ever since, but last month, he liked my tbh status on fb, gave me a shy smile when his friend was joking around with me, and he was looking out the window at me. I sort of think he might like me, but he's had a few gf's after he rejected me. He never says anything to me. Should I say in my next tbh to him "tbh: I don't know why you like my statuses if you never talk to me. I really don't know what to say. Why don't you try saying hi to me on Tuesday"? Thx

Try saying something nice! You obviously still like him and he may be into you too, so why don't you take this opportunity to say something nice.
mailyse f.

by isabellec on 2/22/2013 1:09:48 PM

I love the cake pouch its so cute!!

by mrsalicia on 2/22/2013 1:07:33 PM