AN HOUR AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

2 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

3 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Birthday cake bash

Happy birthday, #GLgirls! Even if today isn’t your b-day (and I’m guessing that’s most of you), it will be within the next 364. I say that still...

My b-days the 20th!!! That necklace is pretty cute..

by Future_soccer_star on 2/28/2013 6:02:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
If I win a prize today, will I still be able to win something next month? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

I think you can only win a prize every six weeks! Good luck Smile

Meghan D.

by purplelightning345 on 2/23/2013 8:33:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi MODerators,
I was recently invited to one of my friends birthday party sleepovers. It seems fun, right? Wrong. She is always sick I mean ALWAYS! And I dont really feel like getting sick. Is their any way I could get out of it? Like what should I tell her? It's also my bro's birthday that weekend so should I say: I would love to come...but my parents want me spending quality time with my bro because its his birthday as well? The thing is shes very investigator-y. Like one time I told her I wasn't feeling well and she asked what I had and what medicine I was taking and things like that!
From,
Sick-not-welcome-here

hey! honesty is always the best policy. Just tell her you're afraid you might catch a cold from her. Yes she might get mad, and on the surface that sounds kind of harsh, but who are you trying to protect? By lying to her about why you can't come to the party you're essentially saving yourself from the possibility that you might have to deal with her being upset. You could be kind about it too. Say something like, "Honestly, I'm worried about catching a cold from you if I go to your house. I'm sorry, but it's hard for me to admit, and I just want to be a good friend by telling you the truth. What are some ways we can talk about this so that we'll both feel good about the outcome." It's also possible that you could got you your friend's party while taking precautions. bring hand sanitizer and wash your hand often. Don't share food or drinks. If someone's coughing or sneezing without covering their mouths, cover your mouth and go wash your hands. stuff like that. good luck!

Helen S.

by crosbygal87 on 2/23/2013 2:11:49 PM

Today's my birthdayday Laughing happy birthday to all Laughing

by justrainbowz on 2/23/2013 12:49:28 PM

My birthday is the 26th!,

by lovekatniss23 on 2/23/2013 12:31:50 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I have a frieend a couple years youngers than me and we dont see each other alot but last time we hung out she was acting kinda distance. I really dont want to lose her as a friend and she doesnt have a phone or email. help!!!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to her and her parents about using their email account or home phone to stay in touch as long as you set rules, like maybe she could use their phone to talk to you at a certain time each week. You could also write each other letters--it's old fashioned but so fun to receive them in the mail! And it's normal to be distant if you haven't seen each other in a while, but asking her about her school and how things are going will get the conversation flowing and not be weird next time you see her Smile

Meghan D.

by kittykove2 on 2/22/2013 11:41:36 PM

There all soooo cute!

by aki2000 on 2/22/2013 11:34:27 PM

The necklace is adorable!

by myfatsquirrel on 2/22/2013 9:44:24 PM

omg my birthday is today!!!!!

by -horselover- on 2/22/2013 7:49:54 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/22/2013 7:37:51 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I have a science bowl competition tomorrow and dont know what to wear. There is no dress code.

Hey akaprincess, go for something casual. Jeans with a nice top, flats and accessories would look cute. Have fun and good luck! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by akaprincess on 2/22/2013 6:30:28 PM

I love that necklace!!! PS check out my club, THE place to be. We talk about anything and I need a Vice Prez, Sec. and Treas.

by bookworm2000 on 2/22/2013 6:10:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
i have a school party and another party that im going to tonigt, and im planning on wearing pink jean shorts to both, im just not sure about what kind of top to wear. the school one is sports themed, but not really gonna go along with that, and the other party is like based off of the movie project x, so its like the theme. what kin of shirt? thanks, xx

Hey Foodiejr99, a grey, black, white or striped shirt would look cute. If you have a black blazer pair it with a plain white shirt(tank or tee), black sheer tights and black heels or flats, and silver jewelry. Just try mixing and matching different tops to see what looks cutest. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by foodiejr99 on 2/22/2013 5:38:21 PM

i havw a necklace like that!!

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:19:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I've got a Speech and Debate tournament tomorrow, and I can't decide how to do my hair. The dress code is VERY VERY conservative and professional. Do you have any ideas for pretty (and easy Smile)low ponytails or buns that are professional? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! I would take a look at what you're wearing first. If you're going with slacks or a pantsuit, a low pony would probably look best. Try slicking your hair back and tying it up, but leaving  piece on the bottom free; after you've tied the pony, wrap that extra piece around the hair tie to hide it and secure in underneath with a bobby pin. If you're wearing a skirt suit, though, I would go with a cute sock bun. You can look up how to do those online - they look really smart and sleek. Good luck at your tournament!
Florence N.

by lpolk on 2/22/2013 3:00:28 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks for answering my question! But what nice things can I say? Sometimes, he doesn't look approachable. And he's kind of shy, but I don't understand because he's had like 3 gf's after he rejected me! What are some nice things to say? Thx

Hey isabellec, another moderator was helping you with your question, so I'm just gonna jump in and try to give some advice. You could always start with a compliment. Maybe something like "I like your shoes. Where did you get them?" or "You always dress nice." Something small like that will show your friendly and easy to talk to. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by isabellec on 2/22/2013 1:58:02 PM

That Necklace is cuteee

by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:15:10 PM

Mod mod mod
Last night, my crush was acting weird (actually, he pretty much always acts like this) he plays with his hair whenever I'm around, and he acts flustered. Our karate instructor borrowed something from my dad, and she had him and his friend get it. He was like jumping around in the car and rushing around. He couldn't even look at me or my mom. He was in a mad rush, but his friend was taking his time lol. There was no reason to even be in a rush. I actually got rejected by him in October, and he's been avoiding me ever since, but last month, he liked my tbh status on fb, gave me a shy smile when his friend was joking around with me, and he was looking out the window at me. I sort of think he might like me, but he's had a few gf's after he rejected me. He never says anything to me. Should I say in my next tbh to him "tbh: I don't know why you like my statuses if you never talk to me. I really don't know what to say. Why don't you try saying hi to me on Tuesday"? Thx

Try saying something nice! You obviously still like him and he may be into you too, so why don't you take this opportunity to say something nice.
mailyse f.

by isabellec on 2/22/2013 1:09:48 PM

I love the cake pouch its so cute!!

by mrsalicia on 2/22/2013 1:07:33 PM