Bridget M.

is modding

34 MINUTES AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

1 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

2 HOURS AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq

COMMENTS

February's Think Pink 'n' Red week 3 winners

Aren't you lovely? Well, we sure think so. Which is why we're beating Cupid to the punch. From crush-worthy cases to dazzlin' gems, there's loads of love...

I got my prize in 6 days!!!! I thought I would have to wait 4-6 WEEKS!?!? Happy it got here so early THANKS GL!!!!

by kacieluvs2dance on 3/2/2013 11:40:18 AM

girls join my club diva101 I will give you the lastest adive I can

by nickisongz on 2/25/2013 5:13:23 PM

kinda bummed... i entered at least 40 times for that pencil case...

by amber390 on 2/24/2013 11:05:38 AM

Anybody else not get their prize? I was a winner in week 3 of December, and after 6 weeks of not receiving my prize I contacted them and they said they would look in on it. I still haven't received my prize and
have emailed them 3 or 4 times since and haven't gotten a response. Don't have a contest if you're not going to send people their prizes.

by lyssy on 2/23/2013 9:36:09 PM

Aww I really wanted 2 win!

by Lucy g on 2/23/2013 2:32:07 PM

im happy but also mad, i won! but not what i wanted to win :/ so cofused should i be thankful or upset???? omg thanks for letting my win but...yeah

by aRIANAkATfAN on 2/23/2013 1:53:48 PM

Is there a girls life app??

No app, but you can get your digital edition on your phone.

Helen S.

by emmyemc on 2/23/2013 10:32:53 AM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:58:14 PM

wooohoo! If someone had to win that necklace at least its someone from good old snohomish washington!! GO SNOHOMISH!! good for you girl!

by annaliese on 2/22/2013 11:52:05 PM

OMG I WON! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Woooooooooh!!

by audz1199 on 2/22/2013 10:00:16 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !

Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GLCLICK HERE to enter.