AN HOUR AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

2 HOURS AGO What's your future hold? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/P7VmvJ6Y4B

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

COMMENTS

February's Think Pink 'n' Red week 3 winners

Aren't you lovely? Well, we sure think so. Which is why we're beating Cupid to the punch. From crush-worthy cases to dazzlin' gems, there's loads of love...

I got my prize in 6 days!!!! I thought I would have to wait 4-6 WEEKS!?!? Happy it got here so early THANKS GL!!!!

by kacieluvs2dance on 3/2/2013 11:40:18 AM

girls join my club diva101 I will give you the lastest adive I can

by nickisongz on 2/25/2013 5:13:23 PM

kinda bummed... i entered at least 40 times for that pencil case...

by amber390 on 2/24/2013 11:05:38 AM

Anybody else not get their prize? I was a winner in week 3 of December, and after 6 weeks of not receiving my prize I contacted them and they said they would look in on it. I still haven't received my prize and
have emailed them 3 or 4 times since and haven't gotten a response. Don't have a contest if you're not going to send people their prizes.

by lyssy on 2/23/2013 9:36:09 PM

Aww I really wanted 2 win!

by Lucy g on 2/23/2013 2:32:07 PM

im happy but also mad, i won! but not what i wanted to win :/ so cofused should i be thankful or upset???? omg thanks for letting my win but...yeah

by aRIANAkATfAN on 2/23/2013 1:53:48 PM

Is there a girls life app??

No app, but you can get your digital edition on your phone.

Helen S.

by emmyemc on 2/23/2013 10:32:53 AM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:58:14 PM

wooohoo! If someone had to win that necklace at least its someone from good old snohomish washington!! GO SNOHOMISH!! good for you girl!

by annaliese on 2/22/2013 11:52:05 PM

OMG I WON! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Woooooooooh!!

by audz1199 on 2/22/2013 10:00:16 PM