12 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

14 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

February's Think Pink 'n' Red week 3 winners

Aren't you lovely? Well, we sure think so. Which is why we're beating Cupid to the punch. From crush-worthy cases to dazzlin' gems, there's loads of love...

Omg i won!!!!!!!!!

by sammyy99 on 2/22/2013 6:48:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend had an older sister who is one year older than us. Almost a month ago she got in a big fight with her friends. She sits with us at lunch now everyday since she doesn't have any friends in her grade. We are ok with it because we like her sister. Now my best friend's mom makes my best friend and I do everything with her older sister since she has no friends. There was a dance but my friend couldn't go because her older sister didn't want to go. I invited the two of them to come but my best friend's sister was too tired so my best friend couldn't come. I love my best friend's older sister but the two of us are sick of our plans being ruined because she never wants to do anything. Help!!

Hey BabyDahl13, oh man that is a little annoying. How does your friend feel about it. Maybe getting her to talk to her mom will stop this. Suggest your friend's sister join some clubs outside of school to make other friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by BabyDahl13 on 2/22/2013 6:22:09 PM

OMG, i thought i won but i looked closer and it wasn't.

by lolee7501 on 2/22/2013 5:44:41 PM

Entered soooooooooo many times for the nail polish kit.... so sad now. Frown

by westywest220 on 2/22/2013 5:03:13 PM

I won a prize in January and I still haven't gotten it. It's 6 weeks today. What should I do?

Hey Medapop, send an email to brittany@girlslife.com and let her know. She'll definitely be able to help ya. Sorry it's taking so long. Thanx for being patient with us!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Medapop on 2/22/2013 3:45:31 PM

why cant I win I am so so so so so so so sad

by Glgirl227 on 2/22/2013 3:01:39 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:21:28 PM

Omg for a minute I thought I won! The girl has the same name as me, I was so happy then my heart dropped. >.<

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 12:44:53 PM