Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

February's Think Pink 'n' Red week 3 winners

Aren't you lovely? Well, we sure think so. Which is why we're beating Cupid to the punch. From crush-worthy cases to dazzlin' gems, there's loads of love...

I got my prize in 6 days!!!! I thought I would have to wait 4-6 WEEKS!?!? Happy it got here so early THANKS GL!!!!

by kacieluvs2dance on 3/2/2013 11:40:18 AM

girls join my club diva101 I will give you the lastest adive I can

by nickisongz on 2/25/2013 5:13:23 PM

kinda bummed... i entered at least 40 times for that pencil case...

by amber390 on 2/24/2013 11:05:38 AM

Anybody else not get their prize? I was a winner in week 3 of December, and after 6 weeks of not receiving my prize I contacted them and they said they would look in on it. I still haven't received my prize and
have emailed them 3 or 4 times since and haven't gotten a response. Don't have a contest if you're not going to send people their prizes.

by lyssy on 2/23/2013 9:36:09 PM

Aww I really wanted 2 win!

by Lucy g on 2/23/2013 2:32:07 PM

im happy but also mad, i won! but not what i wanted to win :/ so cofused should i be thankful or upset???? omg thanks for letting my win but...yeah

by aRIANAkATfAN on 2/23/2013 1:53:48 PM

Is there a girls life app??

No app, but you can get your digital edition on your phone.

Helen S.

by emmyemc on 2/23/2013 10:32:53 AM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:58:14 PM

wooohoo! If someone had to win that necklace at least its someone from good old snohomish washington!! GO SNOHOMISH!! good for you girl!

by annaliese on 2/22/2013 11:52:05 PM

OMG I WON! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Woooooooooh!!

by audz1199 on 2/22/2013 10:00:16 PM

Omg i won!!!!!!!!!

by sammyy99 on 2/22/2013 6:48:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend had an older sister who is one year older than us. Almost a month ago she got in a big fight with her friends. She sits with us at lunch now everyday since she doesn't have any friends in her grade. We are ok with it because we like her sister. Now my best friend's mom makes my best friend and I do everything with her older sister since she has no friends. There was a dance but my friend couldn't go because her older sister didn't want to go. I invited the two of them to come but my best friend's sister was too tired so my best friend couldn't come. I love my best friend's older sister but the two of us are sick of our plans being ruined because she never wants to do anything. Help!!

Hey BabyDahl13, oh man that is a little annoying. How does your friend feel about it. Maybe getting her to talk to her mom will stop this. Suggest your friend's sister join some clubs outside of school to make other friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by BabyDahl13 on 2/22/2013 6:22:09 PM

OMG, i thought i won but i looked closer and it wasn't.

by lolee7501 on 2/22/2013 5:44:41 PM

Entered soooooooooo many times for the nail polish kit.... so sad now. Frown

by westywest220 on 2/22/2013 5:03:13 PM

I won a prize in January and I still haven't gotten it. It's 6 weeks today. What should I do?

Hey Medapop, send an email to brittany@girlslife.com and let her know. She'll definitely be able to help ya. Sorry it's taking so long. Thanx for being patient with us!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Medapop on 2/22/2013 3:45:31 PM

why cant I win I am so so so so so so so sad

by Glgirl227 on 2/22/2013 3:01:39 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/22/2013 1:21:28 PM

Omg for a minute I thought I won! The girl has the same name as me, I was so happy then my heart dropped. >.<

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 12:44:53 PM