10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

11 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Movie musicals we want honored at tonight's Oscars

There’s nothing better than a movie you can watch and sing along to, which is why we’re super pumped that this year, the Oscars will be...

pitch perfect is so funny.there wasnt one line that had no humor, especially from fat amy.or patricia...

by fashionista522 on 2/26/2013 7:50:57 PM

Pitch Perfect..<3 I loved it. So much.
"My real name is Fat Patricia"
lol

by kenbon on 2/24/2013 7:25:37 PM

Hairspray is one of my favorite movies! <3
"Without Love" is my favorite song from it, also. I listen to it all the time!

by purplerainn on 2/24/2013 5:45:08 PM

I love Grease. So. Much. <33

by i<3cake on 2/24/2013 5:13:19 PM

I love Pitch Perfect! I know all the words to "When I'm Gone" and I have been perfecting how to do it with a cup!

by turnonthemusic1 on 2/24/2013 5:12:16 PM

Mamma Mia and Pitch perfect are my favorite musicals! Smile

by lovekatniss23 on 2/24/2013 2:10:12 PM

I want to see Adele's performance. That's it. The grammys are about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than the oscars, golden globes or any of that other stuff,

by fashionista997 on 2/24/2013 11:48:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I was the lead in a play recently and I realized I wanted to act professionally. I want to talk to my parents and ask them what I should do, but I'm afraid they'll laugh at me or tell me that I don't have a chance of getting picked for a role out of millions of girls. What should I do to pursue my dreams?

Hey girl, go for it! Just try and have a #2 option just in case. But always try and pursue your dreams!

lauren r.

by gymcat on 2/24/2013 11:18:54 AM

Believe it or not, my dad is friends with Amanda Seyfried on Facebook.

by pinklol56 on 2/24/2013 9:35:07 AM