12 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

13 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

14 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Our fave music videos that premiered this past week

Talk about a total whirlwind! These past several days have seen a bunch of new music videos, all of which we’re totally loving—and we’re not just talking about...

Phillip Phillips is my very favorite. I bought his debut album, and I can honestly say, I adore every song on the CD. I think he is amazing...I highly recommend to ALL of you! If you're reading this, check him out!

by CleverWitch2000 on 3/10/2013 4:59:08 PM

Phillip Phillips is one of my favorite artists, and I adore his new video, but it just doesn't really seem to fit the song. "Never Enough" isn't my favorite song in the world, but the video is extremely sweet and has an amazing message! If only a guy would love me like that. <3 On a side note, Zendaya looks gorgeous in the "Like We Grown" trailer!

by purplerainn on 2/24/2013 5:16:15 PM

love ever enough!!!

by running_girl88 on 2/24/2013 10:41:29 AM

I actually cried when I watched the video for "Ever Enough". So sweet and sad!

by st8cfab on 2/23/2013 10:06:55 PM

Um.. Rihanna's is a bit inappropriate...

by aki2000 on 2/22/2013 11:36:31 PM

You forgot the "One Way or Another" cover by One Direction

by miss rissy on 2/22/2013 7:14:42 PM

Wow, this is a tough choice!Probably a tie of 3!!!Stay, Ever enough, Like were grown.

by pinterest on 2/22/2013 7:14:28 PM

okay so this is off topic but i really need advice. I used to be a really good figure skater (about 7 months ago). I loved it so much but I outgrew my skates. My mom and dad won't buy me new ones (just because they don't think I "have a passion" for it anymore). but i miss it so much. really a lot. I cry because I miss it so much. I keep trying to convince them to buy me new skates but they won't. I don't know what to do. I loved it so much and had been skating since I was four and now I don't do any sports and I miss it and I don't know what to do! I'm really scared that I have lost all my jumps and everything I have worked for. I've told them this. what should i do?

Hey iskate100, do you get an allowance? Have any money saved? Start collecting your own money for a pair of skates. That way your parents will see your super serious about ice skating. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.