Bridget M.

is modding

44 MINUTES AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

1 HOURS AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

Pad prob! How do I get them from my locker to the bathroom?

I just recently started my period, and I keep my pads in my backpack. How can I get from my locker to the bathroom without...

I keep pads in a little makeup purse that I carry around with me in school all day. Works well on trips to the bathroom but everyone thinks it is just a pencil case! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 2/23/2013 9:01:51 PM

what I do is I put my tampons (and sometimes pads) in my boot or i will put my pads in the back pocket of my jeans. if you use tampons without an applicator or they are the compact ones, you can put them in the front pocket of your jeans and they just look like chapstick.

by MMicaela17 on 2/23/2013 2:36:26 PM

I stuff my bra with pads. No one has a clue and it's no worries about it falling or anything. Even when I was really small it worked

by black3lab on 2/23/2013 12:46:28 PM

Mod c:
OK first off, can you hide this?
So I actually asked this all ready but I forget what article I commented on. So basically around thanks giving I got my period and I had it for about 4 days...But ever since then I've haven't had it and I'm back to discharge....Whats up with that?

Hey! sometimes they first year can be irregular. You can also ask your doctor about any concerns his/her opinion will be the most valuable to you.

Helen S.

by Chloe<3 on 2/23/2013 11:29:10 AM

by nazirah817 on 2/23/2013 9:49:40 AM

I haven't had my period yet, but I keep pads in a clutch just in case I get it or my discharge is really heavy.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/23/2013 9:22:48 AM

So I have my period. I got it once but I'm getting it again this week but for 4 days my legs are hurting. And my mom said it could be my period but I asked my friends who have their period and they said that doesn't really happen to them. So should I go to the doctor? Answer ASAP. Thanks.

Yes, talk to your doctor about all of these questions Smile You may very well be fine, but since we're not doctors and we can't even see you face to face, it's not for us to tell you what's fine and what isn't. You know your body. Trust your instincts and talk to your doc!

Helen S.

by doglover463 on 2/23/2013 7:55:15 AM

I keep my tampons in a certain pocket in my binder.

by sarahaqua17 on 2/23/2013 12:10:29 AM

MODERATOR MODERATOR
So I like this guys but he's a grade older than me so today was the end of the trimester which means I won't have another class with him and he knows I like him so tonight I sent him a text about how I like him and stuff and today in class he told me he was moving out of state Frown so 1) I'm really sad about that 2) what do I do if he doesn't answer my text I'm really nervous and 3) I think he likes me he tickled me a lot in class today and we talk and text a lot, but since he's a grade older than me I don't know when (or if he would want to) hang out. Please reply! Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

Now that you have told him that you like him, it's up to him to make the next move. He knows how you feel, so he'll say something if he likes you too. Otherwise, he might not be ready for a relationship or might not want to start something because he's moving. If he doesn't mention it, I would just go back to being friends and if he does like you he'll bring it up!

Meghan D.

by Redkyffin on 2/23/2013 12:00:42 AM

I put them in my wallet with my lunch money and go into the bathroom before lunch.

by supersingershannon on 2/22/2013 11:57:52 PM