Bridget M.

is modding

43 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

Pad prob! How do I get them from my locker to the bathroom?

I just recently started my period, and I keep my pads in my backpack. How can I get from my locker to the bathroom without...

@beaky54321 that's what I do too! Haha great minds think alike Smile

by Redkyffin on 2/22/2013 11:57:40 PM

Hello all, over night I came up with a pretty cool club called "Beauty Facts" which is just a place were tips and tricks about beauty is posted and you can post some of your own beauty secrets. Hope you will join! Smilexoxo

by Chloe<3 on 2/22/2013 11:57:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hi I was just wondering if you can flush pads and tampons down the toilet? Thanks in advance!!!

Hey girlie,

You should not ever flush pads or tampons, it is really bad for the plumbing and causes a lot of problems! Always throw them in the trash Smile

Meghan D.

by 66soccergirl on 2/22/2013 10:29:17 PM

sometimes if the time's close enough i can wait until lunch and stuff them in my lunch bag then hit the bathroom before i go to lunch idk if anyone else does this but it works for me Smile

by Casey_cookie on 2/22/2013 10:13:22 PM

Mod mod mod
Thank you for your advice. I'm in a really sticky situation right now. last week my friend told me something pretty private about herself that she has been keeping from my friends and me for a while. It doesn't bother me coz what she told me i can totally understand why she would be hesitant to let us know. Only 2 out of my 6 friends, not including her know. This means they can kind of tell we know something that they don't about this friend. They keep asking and i don't know what to tell them. I don't want to tell them because this friend has the right to tell them herself. What can i do??

Hey girlie,

I would just try to change the subject since it's not your secret! Your friend can tell them if she wants to, but if not just try not to talk about it since it's not yours to tell. Eventually they will get the hint that you aren't going to tell them and will drop the subject.

Meghan D.

by Summalovin on 2/22/2013 9:57:49 PM

When I get ready in the morning I put on two pads. Then, when I go to the bathroom I just peel off the one on top. No one knows and there is no embarrassing ripping noise when I open them in the bathroom!

by beaky54321 on 2/22/2013 9:43:51 PM

Mod mod mod
My friend and i have a group oral presentation coming up on tuesday. I get super nervous when i get up in front of the class and start to talk really fast. Its so awkward. Any ideas how i can seem more confidant and get a good mark for this?? We have to talk for 3 min each.

Hey girlie,

I would practice your presentation on your family or friends, or someone else you feel comfortable speaking in front of. Then when you are giving the presentation in class, imagine you are saying it to them and you will feel more comfortable! Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Summalovin on 2/22/2013 9:15:30 PM

I completely agree with JuliaE. Its also safer just in case it falls out of your sleeve.

by mssmith123 on 2/22/2013 9:09:21 PM

You can also wear tall boots, like Uggs, and put it in there. It's what I do, and I think its easier and more comfortable than in a waistband or sleeve. Good luck!

by JuliaE on 2/22/2013 8:08:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im losing a lot of weight and this summer i want a bikini. One prob tho i hav huge boobies im 5 8 and am wodering what to get im also REALLY curvy. Any advice?

Hey bunnyboo2225, show off that curvasous figure in a two piece, or cut out one piece. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.