1 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

3 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Pad prob! How do I get them from my locker to the bathroom?

I just recently started my period, and I keep my pads in my backpack. How can I get from my locker to the bathroom without...

I put mine in my boot when I have to(: works like a charm!

by LittleMissDippy on 2/22/2013 7:26:08 PM

Or in your shoes.

by karenbug88 on 2/22/2013 7:09:17 PM

Me and my bgf were texting and we got in a fight about group project were doing. He said I was leading the group wrong. He hasn't texted me back and I'm fine with that but I'm a little worried about what's going to happen when I see him at school on Monday, I don't know what I should do at all.
HELP!

Hey zebranista<3, I'm sure he'll be over it by Monday. It sounds like you're almost done with the argument. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by zebranista<3 on 2/22/2013 6:28:01 PM

Mod
Hey so I'm going to Florida in April and I want to be in good shape by then. I'm at a healthy weight (approx 120 lbs 5'2.5") but my stomach isn't flat. I eat a pretty good diet and I'm trying to eat super healthy leading up to the trip. I play field hockey and I'm starting this training program and I work out a few times a week, but I have trouble pushing myself. It's not that I get tired, it's just that I want to stop so I do, even though I know that I can and should keep going. Anyway, how can I get my stomach to be flat and TONED (I want a good bikini body but to look strong) and any tips on pushing myself when I workout? Thanks a ton! 💖

Hey Miaboo123, check out our HEALTH&FITNESS page for some tips. Just type"toned tummy" or "flat stomach" in the searchbox and you'll get a bunch of articles. Adding music to workouts can keep your energy up. Even looking at pictures of the body you want will motivate you. Read some positive quotes for added inspiration. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Miaboo123 on 2/22/2013 6:27:11 PM

Another way is that if you have agendas at school, and have to sign out of them to go somewhere, put them in a page of your agenda... but make sure it does not fall out. Just put it towards the bottom and make sure you arm is there!

by Ariana101 on 2/22/2013 6:13:30 PM

You can also use the back pocket of your jeans

by puella94 on 2/22/2013 6:03:05 PM

my friends put them in their boots

by paigepanda11 on 2/22/2013 5:25:13 PM

Another way during the winter is to put them in the sides of ur boot or bottom of your skinny jeans. Smile

by loveyourlife43 on 2/22/2013 5:03:18 PM