3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

What not to wear on a first date

So your crush finally got up the nerve to ask you out, and the big first date is right around the corner. Sure, we know first dates can...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 7:46:10 PM

Ahhhh...One Direction... ;)

by pinklol56 on 2/25/2013 8:57:55 AM

Seriously? "Cray"? I know Girl's Life uses a lot of abbreviations, but this just aggravates me. Cray-cray is one thing, but you only abbreviated by 1 letter. And Z is underused, anyway. So let it do its job and just use the full word.
And for anyone who couldn't figure it out, it was the short version for "crazy". Using "cray" is just crazy. Sorry for all the harsh feelings, the content is great!

by parisgirl101 on 2/24/2013 7:30:00 PM

I guess first date outfits depend on who you and your date are. My last first date (which was last August) was to a football game, and my date and I both showed up a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. We never really tried to overdo it; the only other place we went together was to the movies.

by purplerainn on 2/24/2013 6:16:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I have been in a relationship with a guy for about 2 weeks now. We hold hands and hug n' stuff like that, but we actually haven't gone on a date. How do you work in going out into a conversation?

Hey girl, he's your boyfriend! There's not need to just work it in, in a conversation. Just ask him what he's doing on a certain day, and make a date!

lauren r.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/24/2013 12:38:14 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a date today and I sooooo nervous. It's with a guy who is my best guy friend and now he asked me out because we both liked eachother. I havn't seen him for a year. But now I'm seeing him today!! He even told me he wants to kiss me but I'm so scared. I want to kiss him too. hes had way more GFs then i have BFs. (Hes had like 5 and ive had about 1) I'm nervous something will go wrong. Or something will happen that isn't right. We are just going to the movies. But how can I calm down? And any tips on how to get ready? Thanks!!

Hey girl, just have fun and don't expect anything. When you're hanging just be yourself and try to stay calm cool and collected.

lauren r.