3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

5 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

6 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

I shoplifted...and got caught

I recently stole a pair of earrings that were about $5. The reason was peer pressure. I was caught and am sentenced to some kind...

lexierox123, I know how that feels. It's awful when that happens. The only thing you can do is be yourself. Maybe he'll change his mind about what he think on "popular girls".

by cookies345 on 4/10/2013 7:19:16 PM

I really like this guy but he's only into popular girls. I really want to be his girlfriend but I need to figure out how to get him away from the popular-girl-attraction because that's sooo not what's important! I know he likes me because he's always playfully teasing me and complimenting me, but he's made himself think he only wants the popular girls. I don't even know if he has a girlfriend because he's always surrounded by the popular girls. Plus, all my friends think he's a stuck-up snob but I know that he's not. Help!

by lexierox1313 on 4/2/2013 11:59:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Junior Prom is coming up and everyone is excited... Except me. My boyfriend of almost 2 years has really strict religious parents and won't let him go to prom. I'm super upset and everytime someone brings up prom, I have to hold back tears. It's not the fact that I would go dateless but its the fact that I can't share one of the most amazing high school experiences with the one I love. Everyone is telling me I should still go, but they don't realize how much it would hurt to be there without him. When I went to homecoming, everyone asked where he was and I had to repeat myself all night that he couldn't come and by the end of the night, I felt like crying. I don't want to miss prom, but I feel like if I go, I'll just be so upset that my boyfriend isn't there that my makeup will be running by the end of the night. Plus, half of my friends have dates so I'll be the 3rd wheel. Should I go without my boyfriend or should I just stay home? After all, it's not my last prom

Hey girlie, if it's only your junior prom then maybe it's not a bad idea to sit this one out. If it's going to upset you that much to go alone then wait until next year. That way you won't be missing out on the prom experience totally and you'll be happier at home or having a night with your bf.

Lauren T.

by Sj96 on 3/3/2013 8:58:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I tried out for cross country and I throw up after a lap I'm out of shape so I really can't run I did cross country for 2 years but then stopped for a while to do other sports/activities. I stopped doing those things because i wanted to be in shape. But I really still want to do something with my life so I'm not at home all day. So I keep on going with track or should I go back to doing gymnastics or cheer. My dad isn't disappointed that I want to quit but I feel like me mom is. I don't know what to do!

Hey girlie,

It's really up to you what you want to do! Maybe you could talk to your mom about the reasons why you want to quit--she'll be more understanding if she knows where you're coming from. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 3/1/2013 10:31:41 PM

If you love baking, please join Cupcake Recipes! Not just cupcake recipes, but cheesecake, cookie, brownie, and pie recipes as well. Chat with other girls who love baking and trade recipes too. Click on my profile and check it out! You are all welcomed to join if you are interested. Thank you and
have a nice day. Smile

by tani21♪ on 3/1/2013 8:05:42 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/1/2013 4:14:21 PM

I would be too scared to ever shoplift, there are cameras everywhere. I know people from school who have done it and even tried to justify what they did. I know some people dont see it as a big issue but my mom always says little things lead to big things, so I am not going to do it.

by fashionqn on 2/28/2013 1:33:22 PM

I was texting my friend yesterday (C) and then she started talking about our friend (let's call her T) and she said some mean things about her! She promised me not to tell T but what she said was mean and T and I are pretty close. Help! Should I keep my promise to C and not tell or tell T? It will probably hurt T's feelings I don't want to start any drama...

Hey girl, tell C (in person, not via text message) that you're not comfortable talking about T that way and then do your best to change the subject to something more positive.  You don't need to be a third party in a conflict/negative feelings between C and T.  You can stick up for T, but you don't need to tell her about C's comments if you think it'll make the situation worse.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by LittleRockstar on 2/28/2013 10:54:44 AM

dont worry. soon these things will just be a faint memory. so dont sweat it. things like this happen all the time but just dont do it again, and things will get better. Smile good luck

by pupa413 on 2/28/2013 10:26:30 AM