8 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

11 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

12 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

I shoplifted...and got caught

I recently stole a pair of earrings that were about $5. The reason was peer pressure. I was caught and am sentenced to some kind...

MOD MOD MOD!
So me and my bff have been like getting really close latley and telling each other things that like bother us right? Well i know this one thing that's gone on with her that really bother her but she doesnt really talk about it- i can tell it still bother her...she doesnt know thta i know the deets, should i nicely confront her and be like i know what u been through we can talk about it...or what?

by Justmecheyenne on 2/27/2013 9:28:27 PM

Hi! ok...so lately at school I haven't been doing as good. Usually I'm really active and motivated with my grades but now I feel like I've just 'lost it'. For the past month I had a lot of things going on. I had tryouts for softball and was getting used to it at the same time of my exams...which weren't that great. After a while I got used to but, sadly a couple of girls quit and now we don't have a team anymore. Frown That made me really sad for a while. Then this weekend, I found out that I had a paper due and was awake until 1 am finishing it. I didn't do that good on a quiz that I had yesterday and I am really tired. I want to bonce back but I don't know how exactly, I think I've caught the "third quarter slump". Any help would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie, it's not too late to turn things around! If you're really falling behind in some classes, talk to your teachers and ask if there's any extra credit assignment you can do or if you can come in after school for extra help. And pay attention to assignments you have coming up. Don't let anything catch you off guard last minute again and do assignments as soon as you get them.

Lauren T.

by stargirl2 on 2/27/2013 5:03:45 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:07:05 PM

MOD
I have a really big problem. Its not so much my problem but its my friends.

Hey Chica, that's a really big deal. Just listening to her will be a huge help. The kids at your school could be kind of mean, so she will need someone to stand up for her.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by lizzierox on 2/26/2013 3:38:02 PM

Mod mod mod
I befriended a girl online. She is from finland. Im pretty sure shes pretty genuine. Are there ways to narrow down if she is a creep or not (haha i google searched her name to try and find anything out coz im paranoid)??? She seems like shes lonely and just wants someone to talk to.

Hey Girl, It is really risky to talk to someone online because you never know who you're talking to. Despite this girl's issues, I think you should try not to talk to her. You really don't know if this girl is being honest or if it is a creep down the street. You need to protect yourself first.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Summalovin on 2/26/2013 4:03:19 AM

The Alphas United
Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.

by transform2314 on 2/25/2013 8:15:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!answer asap!
i have my promotion comming up and im excited,ive been on the honor roll forever but lately some of my grades have been bad.One of them ive already brung up one grade but my other grade-Spanish-is a D- im freaking out b/c ive never gotten a D before,my other grades arent great right now but are way more easy to fix that a D, if i dont bring it up soon i cant go to promotion,my clases next year will be affected too. My rents say that im worrying too much b/c im smart & they are sure i can fix it but when i look at the grades i have,then think of next year and all the stuff at the end of this year i feel sick.I know im worrying too much but i cant help it idk how i let my grades drop so much. Any help on how to relax a little so that i can focuse more & not freak out? like right now just thinking about i feel like crying. srry for the super long comment!

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your teacher about extra work you could do to bring up your grade and about study skills you can develop. There are still several months left in the semester, so if you show a dedicated effort, I'm sure they will help you work for a better grade!

Meghan D.

by OMG GUESS WHAT on 2/25/2013 7:52:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I want to wear makeup but I don't want to get people to say stuff. Im 14 so its not a big deal to wear makeup but its a big deal not to. Im just terrified that people will make fun of me. I wore foundation 1 day and i oly used a little and buffed it in pretty good and my friend noticed right away even though I thought it look good, Frown my friends can be judgmental. How can I wear makeup with out making a huge change?
P.s. I have freckles so idk if that would make makeup look more noticeable

Hey girlie,

I don't think people will make fun of you, and if they do then that is their problem, not yours! Maybe your friend noticed it because she liked how it made your complexion look! You could start off small by only wearing foundation and a little mascara and then slowly build from there how much makeup you wear. And you could ask your mom for help to show you how to put it on! And if other people are mean about it, maybe they are jealous that they don't know how to use makeup, so you could suggest that all of you get a makeover at the mall for fun or have a spa party to ease some of the tension. I hope this helps!

Meghan D.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 2/25/2013 7:40:09 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/25/2013 7:01:00 PM

I really know how you feel Frown I hope the best for you.

by pinklol56 on 2/25/2013 6:35:35 PM