2 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

3 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

4 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

I shoplifted...and got caught

I recently stole a pair of earrings that were about $5. The reason was peer pressure. I was caught and am sentenced to some kind...

lexierox123, I know how that feels. It's awful when that happens. The only thing you can do is be yourself. Maybe he'll change his mind about what he think on "popular girls".

by cookies345 on 4/10/2013 7:19:16 PM

I really like this guy but he's only into popular girls. I really want to be his girlfriend but I need to figure out how to get him away from the popular-girl-attraction because that's sooo not what's important! I know he likes me because he's always playfully teasing me and complimenting me, but he's made himself think he only wants the popular girls. I don't even know if he has a girlfriend because he's always surrounded by the popular girls. Plus, all my friends think he's a stuck-up snob but I know that he's not. Help!

by lexierox1313 on 4/2/2013 11:59:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Junior Prom is coming up and everyone is excited... Except me. My boyfriend of almost 2 years has really strict religious parents and won't let him go to prom. I'm super upset and everytime someone brings up prom, I have to hold back tears. It's not the fact that I would go dateless but its the fact that I can't share one of the most amazing high school experiences with the one I love. Everyone is telling me I should still go, but they don't realize how much it would hurt to be there without him. When I went to homecoming, everyone asked where he was and I had to repeat myself all night that he couldn't come and by the end of the night, I felt like crying. I don't want to miss prom, but I feel like if I go, I'll just be so upset that my boyfriend isn't there that my makeup will be running by the end of the night. Plus, half of my friends have dates so I'll be the 3rd wheel. Should I go without my boyfriend or should I just stay home? After all, it's not my last prom

Hey girlie, if it's only your junior prom then maybe it's not a bad idea to sit this one out. If it's going to upset you that much to go alone then wait until next year. That way you won't be missing out on the prom experience totally and you'll be happier at home or having a night with your bf.

Lauren T.

by Sj96 on 3/3/2013 8:58:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I tried out for cross country and I throw up after a lap I'm out of shape so I really can't run I did cross country for 2 years but then stopped for a while to do other sports/activities. I stopped doing those things because i wanted to be in shape. But I really still want to do something with my life so I'm not at home all day. So I keep on going with track or should I go back to doing gymnastics or cheer. My dad isn't disappointed that I want to quit but I feel like me mom is. I don't know what to do!

Hey girlie,

It's really up to you what you want to do! Maybe you could talk to your mom about the reasons why you want to quit--she'll be more understanding if she knows where you're coming from. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 3/1/2013 10:31:41 PM

If you love baking, please join Cupcake Recipes! Not just cupcake recipes, but cheesecake, cookie, brownie, and pie recipes as well. Chat with other girls who love baking and trade recipes too. Click on my profile and check it out! You are all welcomed to join if you are interested. Thank you and
have a nice day. Smile

by tani21♪ on 3/1/2013 8:05:42 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/1/2013 4:14:21 PM

I would be too scared to ever shoplift, there are cameras everywhere. I know people from school who have done it and even tried to justify what they did. I know some people dont see it as a big issue but my mom always says little things lead to big things, so I am not going to do it.

by fashionqn on 2/28/2013 1:33:22 PM

I was texting my friend yesterday (C) and then she started talking about our friend (let's call her T) and she said some mean things about her! She promised me not to tell T but what she said was mean and T and I are pretty close. Help! Should I keep my promise to C and not tell or tell T? It will probably hurt T's feelings I don't want to start any drama...

Hey girl, tell C (in person, not via text message) that you're not comfortable talking about T that way and then do your best to change the subject to something more positive.  You don't need to be a third party in a conflict/negative feelings between C and T.  You can stick up for T, but you don't need to tell her about C's comments if you think it'll make the situation worse.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by LittleRockstar on 2/28/2013 10:54:44 AM

dont worry. soon these things will just be a faint memory. so dont sweat it. things like this happen all the time but just dont do it again, and things will get better. Smile good luck

by pupa413 on 2/28/2013 10:26:30 AM

by Emilicious on 2/28/2013 2:21:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So me and my bff have been like getting really close latley and telling each other things that like bother us right? Well i know this one thing that's gone on with her that really bother her but she doesnt really talk about it- i can tell it still bother her...she doesnt know thta i know the deets, should i nicely confront her and be like i know what u been through we can talk about it...or what?

by Justmecheyenne on 2/27/2013 9:28:27 PM

Hi! ok...so lately at school I haven't been doing as good. Usually I'm really active and motivated with my grades but now I feel like I've just 'lost it'. For the past month I had a lot of things going on. I had tryouts for softball and was getting used to it at the same time of my exams...which weren't that great. After a while I got used to but, sadly a couple of girls quit and now we don't have a team anymore. Frown That made me really sad for a while. Then this weekend, I found out that I had a paper due and was awake until 1 am finishing it. I didn't do that good on a quiz that I had yesterday and I am really tired. I want to bonce back but I don't know how exactly, I think I've caught the "third quarter slump". Any help would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie, it's not too late to turn things around! If you're really falling behind in some classes, talk to your teachers and ask if there's any extra credit assignment you can do or if you can come in after school for extra help. And pay attention to assignments you have coming up. Don't let anything catch you off guard last minute again and do assignments as soon as you get them.

Lauren T.

by stargirl2 on 2/27/2013 5:03:45 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:07:05 PM

MOD
I have a really big problem. Its not so much my problem but its my friends.

Hey Chica, that's a really big deal. Just listening to her will be a huge help. The kids at your school could be kind of mean, so she will need someone to stand up for her.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by lizzierox on 2/26/2013 3:38:02 PM

Mod mod mod
I befriended a girl online. She is from finland. Im pretty sure shes pretty genuine. Are there ways to narrow down if she is a creep or not (haha i google searched her name to try and find anything out coz im paranoid)??? She seems like shes lonely and just wants someone to talk to.

Hey Girl, It is really risky to talk to someone online because you never know who you're talking to. Despite this girl's issues, I think you should try not to talk to her. You really don't know if this girl is being honest or if it is a creep down the street. You need to protect yourself first.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Summalovin on 2/26/2013 4:03:19 AM

The Alphas United
Are you alpha enough? Of course you are! If you weren't you wouldn't have even heard of this club. My Clique and I will give you tips on friends, drama, boys, and keeping your life from crashing down. Let's dominate! Betas welcome. Haters, fashion don't even think about it.

by transform2314 on 2/25/2013 8:15:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!answer asap!
i have my promotion comming up and im excited,ive been on the honor roll forever but lately some of my grades have been bad.One of them ive already brung up one grade but my other grade-Spanish-is a D- im freaking out b/c ive never gotten a D before,my other grades arent great right now but are way more easy to fix that a D, if i dont bring it up soon i cant go to promotion,my clases next year will be affected too. My rents say that im worrying too much b/c im smart & they are sure i can fix it but when i look at the grades i have,then think of next year and all the stuff at the end of this year i feel sick.I know im worrying too much but i cant help it idk how i let my grades drop so much. Any help on how to relax a little so that i can focuse more & not freak out? like right now just thinking about i feel like crying. srry for the super long comment!

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your teacher about extra work you could do to bring up your grade and about study skills you can develop. There are still several months left in the semester, so if you show a dedicated effort, I'm sure they will help you work for a better grade!

Meghan D.

by OMG GUESS WHAT on 2/25/2013 7:52:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I want to wear makeup but I don't want to get people to say stuff. Im 14 so its not a big deal to wear makeup but its a big deal not to. Im just terrified that people will make fun of me. I wore foundation 1 day and i oly used a little and buffed it in pretty good and my friend noticed right away even though I thought it look good, Frown my friends can be judgmental. How can I wear makeup with out making a huge change?
P.s. I have freckles so idk if that would make makeup look more noticeable

Hey girlie,

I don't think people will make fun of you, and if they do then that is their problem, not yours! Maybe your friend noticed it because she liked how it made your complexion look! You could start off small by only wearing foundation and a little mascara and then slowly build from there how much makeup you wear. And you could ask your mom for help to show you how to put it on! And if other people are mean about it, maybe they are jealous that they don't know how to use makeup, so you could suggest that all of you get a makeover at the mall for fun or have a spa party to ease some of the tension. I hope this helps!

Meghan D.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 2/25/2013 7:40:09 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/25/2013 7:01:00 PM

I really know how you feel Frown I hope the best for you.

by pinklol56 on 2/25/2013 6:35:35 PM

Mod mod mod
I think my crush unfollowed me on instagram. I followed him, and it said he would like to follow me back, so I made him my follower too. I checked instagram yesterday, and his name wasn't on my followers list. I was following him, and he wasn't following me. I unfollowed him. Should I talk to him in person about it, or just leave the jerk alone? Thanks

Leaving him alone may be the best thing, unless this is really bothering you and you really want to know! It's up to you girl!

mailyse f.