10 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

13 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

13 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Newly single? Start fresh with a "breakover"

Sigh, the dreaded breakup. Seems like the only way to mend a broken heart is by lounging in PJs while nomming on bottomless bowls of ice cream...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/4/2013 1:50:38 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Ok so there's this guy that told me he liked me but didn't really want a gf right now. I was fine with that and I really liked him but today he asked another girl out!!! I wouldn't be so upset if he hadn't told me that he liked me. He told my friend that he asked this other girl out because he was pressured into it!!! I don't know what to do or how to feel because Mother Nature is signaling for that special time of the month right now and I just want to scream at him!?!? Is there any way that he could still possibly like me?

Hey girlie,

I'm so sorry that happened to you! Even though he said he liked you, if he asked someone else out and they're dating, he's off-limits, and do you really want to date someone that inconsiderate, anyway? He can say that he was pressured into it, but he still made the choice to ask her out. You deserve to be with someone who respects you and tells you the truth! He might have said that not to hurt your feelings, or maybe he thought he wasn't ready for a relationship and then changed his mind. Either way, there are plenty of other great guys out there, and you'll meet one when the time is right!

Meghan D.

by Augurly on 3/1/2013 9:27:26 PM

Hey! clean inside and out Smile Helen S.

by nazirah817 on 2/28/2013 8:33:59 PM

What are some cute things to wear with sweats? I love them and I want to make sure I wear something that looks good with them!
They look pretty close to this pair from Aeropostale.   Thanks! Smile

hey!  cute! I bet a tank top would look great with those Smile

Helen S.

by i<3cake on 2/28/2013 6:52:33 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/28/2013 4:14:26 PM

Hey ladies! Do you love One Direction? If so, join the club One Direction for Life! We post surprising facts about 1D and there are positions available! Hope to see you there!

by pinklol56 on 2/28/2013 11:44:36 AM

Mod mod mod
So my mom said I could get my hair done for my bday. I was gonna get hair like Carly Rae Jepsen, but it'll be dyed a reddish color with blonde ombre ends. Will my crush think it's weird if I come to class looking completely different? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, if you want to change up your look, don't think about what your crush thinks, think about what you think.  If you like your new 'do and you carry yourself with confidence, then there's nothing to worry about.  Happy Birthday!

Karin E.