3 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

6 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

Steal Jennifer Lawrence's 5-second red carpet trick

We’re so smitten with Jennifer Lawrence lately. She totally rocked the red carpet at last night’s 85th Oscars with her beyond-glam Dior Couture dress, and went on...

Jen is DEFINITELY my favorite actress right now. Love her. SO funny and pretty at the same time. I also really love how she is an advocate for girls about not stressing about their weight.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/28/2013 8:41:42 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:03:49 PM

I don't think I would try this look for a school dance.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2013 9:42:40 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I got a cute pair of knee high socks but I have no clue what to wear with them any ideas?

Hey girlie,

They would look cute with a pleated or denim skirt or if they are casual tube socks maybe with shorts!

Meghan D.

by mrsalicia on 2/25/2013 7:05:52 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/25/2013 6:49:43 PM

I might try this Smile I saw it last nice and it was kinda cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/25/2013 4:53:34 PM

OMG I LOVED HER DRESS! IT WAS GORGEOUS!

by prettypinkelephants on 2/25/2013 3:44:19 PM