12 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

14 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Steal Jennifer Lawrence's 5-second red carpet trick

We’re so smitten with Jennifer Lawrence lately. She totally rocked the red carpet at last night’s 85th Oscars with her beyond-glam Dior Couture dress, and went on...

Jen is DEFINITELY my favorite actress right now. Love her. SO funny and pretty at the same time. I also really love how she is an advocate for girls about not stressing about their weight.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/28/2013 8:41:42 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:03:49 PM

I don't think I would try this look for a school dance.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2013 9:42:40 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I got a cute pair of knee high socks but I have no clue what to wear with them any ideas?

Hey girlie,

They would look cute with a pleated or denim skirt or if they are casual tube socks maybe with shorts!

Meghan D.

by mrsalicia on 2/25/2013 7:05:52 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/25/2013 6:49:43 PM

I might try this Smile I saw it last nice and it was kinda cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/25/2013 4:53:34 PM

OMG I LOVED HER DRESS! IT WAS GORGEOUS!

by prettypinkelephants on 2/25/2013 3:44:19 PM