1 HOURS AGO This Full House reboot has got us way too excited!!!: http://t.co/RHJMKwHVlE pic.twitter.com/zEKJQuUS9B

2 HOURS AGO Looking for a last minute beach read? Fall head over heels in love with this one: http://t.co/xpb1V0zP9y pic.twitter.com/o7aKdHXHQg

3 HOURS AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2

COMMENTS

Steal Jennifer Lawrence's 5-second red carpet trick

We’re so smitten with Jennifer Lawrence lately. She totally rocked the red carpet at last night’s 85th Oscars with her beyond-glam Dior Couture dress, and went on...

Jen is DEFINITELY my favorite actress right now. Love her. SO funny and pretty at the same time. I also really love how she is an advocate for girls about not stressing about their weight.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/28/2013 8:41:42 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:03:49 PM

I don't think I would try this look for a school dance.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2013 9:42:40 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I got a cute pair of knee high socks but I have no clue what to wear with them any ideas?

Hey girlie,

They would look cute with a pleated or denim skirt or if they are casual tube socks maybe with shorts!

Meghan D.

by mrsalicia on 2/25/2013 7:05:52 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/25/2013 6:49:43 PM

I might try this Smile I saw it last nice and it was kinda cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/25/2013 4:53:34 PM

OMG I LOVED HER DRESS! IT WAS GORGEOUS!

by prettypinkelephants on 2/25/2013 3:44:19 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!