6 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

8 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

9 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

The 85th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

The 85th Academy Awards took place last night on ABC and there was very little to be grouchy about. Even Jennifer Lawrence was good-natured about her trip...

Les mis is such a good movie. Seriously. Y'all need to watch it.

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 12:45:20 AM

I also don't feel like Ann Hathaway's part was big enough to win the oscar. I feel like the Academy is biased to her cuz shes such a big name. SALLY FIELDS!

by 1Dadele on 3/6/2013 10:57:17 PM

Bleh, i saw them, Seth McFarlane was so MEAN! He wasn't funny at all...YAY ADELE!!!

by 1Dadele on 3/6/2013 10:56:28 PM

WHATS UP FOOLS !!!!!! Did I miss anything spectacular?

by Black Fire on 3/1/2013 4:13:02 PM

The performances were good, but I wish Lincoln won more...I thought it was a really great movie and all the actors did an awesome job....glad Daniel Day-Lewis won for Best Actor though!

by GirlieGurl on 2/26/2013 11:14:15 AM

I love moonrise kingdom!

by iRead on 2/26/2013 5:44:01 AM

I was mostly pleased with who won. But I did want Quvenzhane Wallis to win her award.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2013 10:02:47 PM

I'm glad Adele won and I wish Wreck-It-Ralph did.

by transform2314 on 2/25/2013 8:22:45 PM

I enjoy the Oscars and am so excited for it every year. I loved the Oscar picks for all the movies I've seen.

by dancer995 on 2/25/2013 7:44:17 PM

I am pleased with all the awards! The Les Miserables performance was just amazing and I love Ann Hathaway Laughing

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/25/2013 5:02:20 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.