AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

The 85th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

The 85th Academy Awards took place last night on ABC and there was very little to be grouchy about. Even Jennifer Lawrence was good-natured about her trip...

Les mis is such a good movie. Seriously. Y'all need to watch it.

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 12:45:20 AM

I also don't feel like Ann Hathaway's part was big enough to win the oscar. I feel like the Academy is biased to her cuz shes such a big name. SALLY FIELDS!

by 1Dadele on 3/6/2013 10:57:17 PM

Bleh, i saw them, Seth McFarlane was so MEAN! He wasn't funny at all...YAY ADELE!!!

by 1Dadele on 3/6/2013 10:56:28 PM

WHATS UP FOOLS !!!!!! Did I miss anything spectacular?

by Black Fire on 3/1/2013 4:13:02 PM

The performances were good, but I wish Lincoln won more...I thought it was a really great movie and all the actors did an awesome job....glad Daniel Day-Lewis won for Best Actor though!

by GirlieGurl on 2/26/2013 11:14:15 AM

I love moonrise kingdom!

by iRead on 2/26/2013 5:44:01 AM

I was mostly pleased with who won. But I did want Quvenzhane Wallis to win her award.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2013 10:02:47 PM

I'm glad Adele won and I wish Wreck-It-Ralph did.

by transform2314 on 2/25/2013 8:22:45 PM

I enjoy the Oscars and am so excited for it every year. I loved the Oscar picks for all the movies I've seen.

by dancer995 on 2/25/2013 7:44:17 PM

I am pleased with all the awards! The Les Miserables performance was just amazing and I love Ann Hathaway Laughing

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/25/2013 5:02:20 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.