9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

The 85th Academy Awards: Did you watch?

The 85th Academy Awards took place last night on ABC and there was very little to be grouchy about. Even Jennifer Lawrence was good-natured about her trip...

Les mis is such a good movie. Seriously. Y'all need to watch it.

by JazzyYazzy123 on 4/11/2013 12:45:20 AM

I also don't feel like Ann Hathaway's part was big enough to win the oscar. I feel like the Academy is biased to her cuz shes such a big name. SALLY FIELDS!

by 1Dadele on 3/6/2013 10:57:17 PM

Bleh, i saw them, Seth McFarlane was so MEAN! He wasn't funny at all...YAY ADELE!!!

by 1Dadele on 3/6/2013 10:56:28 PM

WHATS UP FOOLS !!!!!! Did I miss anything spectacular?

by Black Fire on 3/1/2013 4:13:02 PM

The performances were good, but I wish Lincoln won more...I thought it was a really great movie and all the actors did an awesome job....glad Daniel Day-Lewis won for Best Actor though!

by GirlieGurl on 2/26/2013 11:14:15 AM

I love moonrise kingdom!

by iRead on 2/26/2013 5:44:01 AM

I was mostly pleased with who won. But I did want Quvenzhane Wallis to win her award.

by supersingershannon on 2/25/2013 10:02:47 PM

I'm glad Adele won and I wish Wreck-It-Ralph did.

by transform2314 on 2/25/2013 8:22:45 PM

I enjoy the Oscars and am so excited for it every year. I loved the Oscar picks for all the movies I've seen.

by dancer995 on 2/25/2013 7:44:17 PM

I am pleased with all the awards! The Les Miserables performance was just amazing and I love Ann Hathaway Laughing

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/25/2013 5:02:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi,
I take the school bus to school. The way our school has organized it is each grade gets 2 rows. The grade 8's get the 2 back rows. Then grade 7's (my grade) get the next two and so on. Anyways the other day there were no seats left and my guy friend came to sit with me. It wasn't a problem I mean we kind of are friends....but then the grade 8's started teasing us saying "chop,chop" and I do not know what it means. Anyways today another girl gets on the bus late and goes to sit beside him. Which I don't care because I was sitting with another friend (thats a girl) and what do the grade 8's say "oh thats *my name here* seat. you can't sit there let her (me) sit there. And its getting so annoying I just want to take the bus in peace! I have no idea what to do to get them to quiet down because I DO NOT repeat and stressing DO NOT like him!!!

The best way to deal with this situation would be to ignore them. I mean who cares what they think! All they are trying to do is pick on you since they are bored. Once they realize they aren't harming you or getting any reaction from you, they will just give up! It's common sense! Good lock girl!

mailyse f.

by crosbygal87 on 2/25/2013 4:34:56 PM

I love Skyfall, Adele is just AMAZING!

by orangeache on 2/25/2013 4:30:51 PM

I'm glad Adele won. She really deserved it, since she actually WRITES her songs(ahem, 1D!!).

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 2/25/2013 3:45:30 PM

Mod mod mod
I might ask my crush if he likes me tomorrow. He likes to touch my hair, copy my voice (lol), and one day, in karate we had to do this thing and practically hug. He started giggling and he looked like he liked it. One day, he even asked me if I ever liked him. I said no to avoid rejection. Does it sound like he likes me? Or is he just being friendly... He plays around with everyone too, but I think he's a bit flirty with me. Should I ask him tomorrow, or next week, just in case he says no? This week is my birthday, and I don't wanna be heartbroken on my birthday just in case he says no. Thanks (:

Maybe you should tell him you like him first. He must be really embarrassed and heartbroken when you told him no and he may do the same thing to you. After telling him he likes you, he will probably tell you how he feels too. If not, ask! Do it after your birthday just in case! Good luck and Happy Birthday!

mailyse f.