10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Wearable spring trends: 3 ways to rock printed pants

Hi GL readers! My name is Sloane and I write the blog Sailing the Sea of Style. I blog about fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I am excited to...

I have these pair of jeans. It's ombre style. The top is dark yellow, the middle is light yellow and it forms white at the bottom. My question is what shirts and jackets can I pair it with to make the outfit casual or fancy?

Hey azuki, oohh those pants sound cute! A yellow shirt the same shade as the dark yellow at the top of the pants would be perfect. A white top, denim button up and black top and blazer would also work. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by azuki on 7/9/2013 5:15:00 PM

I hate to say this but those purple shoes are the ugliest everrr but this was a cool post ahha im gunna check herblog out right now (: Helen S.

by nazirah817 on 2/28/2013 7:19:11 PM

Sorry GL, but the pants in the third out fit are UGLY! IMO They look like old lady pants.

by fancytanum on 2/28/2013 5:06:12 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/26/2013 8:02:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't know how fast to go with my boyfriend. I don't want to go to slow and make him think I don't like him, yet I don't want to step over the line. I'm not talking about holding hands or hugging, but mostly kissing. Like do you just start making out with a guy when the mood seems right? Or do you normally start pith a peck on the cheek and slowly work up to making out? I know I need to do what I'm comfy with but I wouldn't mind making out with him.......

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/25/2013 9:33:33 PM

I need to buy a pair now!!

by mrsalicia on 2/25/2013 7:12:05 PM