4 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

5 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

5 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

The hugger games

So I went to my crush's basketball game and while I was there I brought a couple of my friends. During the game my mom called...

So sweet! He is a keeper!

by superstar56! on 7/17/2013 2:51:12 PM

awwww

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:55:08 PM

That's not exactly what happened to me but it's close!
So It was in around december and I was at my choir/band Christmas concert. The band was walking up the steps and the steps werent lined up to the stage. When I went up the stairs I slipped and fell off the stage. When I got up I went through the back of the stage with my instrument to play and as I walked up my crush gave me a high five Smile

by Kelly268 on 3/8/2013 4:32:33 PM

I like my neighbor/boy best friend. I don't want to tell him because it my ruin our friendship but at the same time I want to because I need to know how he feels! Also I am a flirting weirdo! Idk how to flirt! HELP!!!

by Cheerleading(: on 3/5/2013 11:22:56 PM

I hope ur grandma is better

by fashionista997 on 3/5/2013 8:03:27 AM

Please help me. I have been texting this guy who is one of my cousins best friends (I met him a couple of weeks ago) and we basically have been flirting nonstop and kept flirting and hugging when I had hung out with him. But on friday I was talking to hm and he was saying how he was so worried about us not working out and then he never texted me back when I had reasured him. Then he texted me back two days later saying how he missed me and stuff, but then never texted me back... What is up with his texting problems?!

hey! yeah I don't know that does sound odd. He sounds kind of inconsistent, like one minute he's up the next he's down? keep chatting but don't take him too seriously if he's gonna play games like that.

Helen S.

by luette on 2/28/2013 7:31:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My crush gave me money to buy something (only $2) but I don't know if that means whether he likes me or not. He expects nothing in return, and when I offer, he says no. What does this mean?
Thank you so much, you have helped me a lot

Hey girl, it's probs best not to accept money from your crush.  Unless you shared a $4 snack and he's paying you back, it'll be easiest just to return the $2 to him.  It might mean that he likes you, but you don't want to feel like you owe him anything.  You can always ask him why he gave it to you and then maybe you'll find out why.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by PeculiarGurl on 2/28/2013 2:42:52 AM

that's really sweet. it means a lot when a guy cares about your family and your feelingsSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 2/27/2013 9:06:34 PM

Hey!So there's this guy who is in my study hall this quarter who I have a HUGE crush on.The thing is, he's a freshman and I'm a seventh grader (we're only one yr. apart thou).This doesn't bother me except for the fact that I only get to see him one day a week (not including just around campus) and its in a class where no one can talk in so I don't know him very well.About two wells ago he was really flirty and super nice to me two days after our study hall (and the right after that week's study hall I saw him and his friends staring at me while he was saying something, possibly about me).I think becuase I really wasn't expecting it when he started to flirt I could have come off a little un-interested, so I think he may have just given up/started waiting for me to make the next move (I'm not sure thou).PLEASE, PLEASE HELP! I normally am good about coming up with solutions in situations lk this but I'm SOO stuck right now and think about this guy ALL DAY. Thanks so much! x

Hey girlie, show him you're interested and flirt with him. Even if you can't talk in class, you can talk to him before and after and around school.

Lauren T.

by purplepanda123 on 2/27/2013 6:51:39 PM

love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind - See more at: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/01/21/126-sweetie.aspx#sthash.R8PaLsFE.dpuf - See more at: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/02/26/131-sweetie.aspx#sthash.C2tOPPJE.dpuf

by hmeyer on 2/26/2013 11:28:50 PM